COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

Discus and support COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD MW2/WZ2 -Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD] I have checked the official network. Everything says it's online and running fine. A couple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrahamBo Done, Jan 20, 2023.

1. COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

COD MW2/WZ2 -Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

I have checked the official network. Everything says it's online and running fine.

A couple months ago I purchased and downloaded modern warfare 2 as as well as the war zone 2 and have NOT been able to successfully get on to the game dashboard let alone play. Unable to connect to the network and play either game at this point. I've tried multiple fixes multiples, walkthroughs to fix and have still yet to get past the title screen and I'm over it. I tried to go through support and I do not believe any of my requests were sent as there was no confirmation and after multiple tab drop down checks, questions answered, etc. there was never a submit or send page. It took me to one that gave me the option to look at *hogwarts legacy* or some game that I have no interest in, & the other option was a back button. If anyone knows how I can reach out and request a refund since the game does not work I would be grateful. I have multiple call of duty games and other games that connect perfectly fine, so I do not believe or see how it could be an issue with my end, network/console/etc. TYIA.

:)

GrahamBo Done, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GrahamBo, Xbox support is unable to issue refunds for games, to request any type of refund you must apply using the online form below.

You will need to login to your account where you purchased the game or subscription and complete this form below for a refund, you will also need the order code for each item you wish to refund.

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  3. shaun wilke Win User

Slow download speeds

I downloaded 79Gb COD WZ in less than 30 minutes. This may be your ISP issue?
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Call of Duty 4 Blackout

I played Bo4 for about an hour and refunded it lol haven't really enjoyed CoD since MW2
  5. BlackBoxRapture Win User

Possible subscription fee confirmation for MW3

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^for Sleeper and Dr, about actually liking CODs, LOL.

[/quote]

Uhh, OK? I actually played CoD2, CoD4 and MW2 quite a lot, and I enjoyed them all. Don't see how that doesn't qualify as 'liking CoD', but if that kind of classification helps you sleep at night, then go right ahead I suppose.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Destiny 2 refund

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Justin, by your description you filled out the refund request form twice, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, we cannot specify the actual reason your request has been denied, and this refund department is offline only being possible to contact through this form.
Thema:

1. COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD] - Similar Threads - COD MW2 refund

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  8. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  9. COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward: I’ve reached 85% of the current Battlepass and suddenly it’s not moving forward anymore. I’ve tried restarting the game half a dozen times and rebooted the Xbox, the issue persists.. Obviously...
  10. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f