Cod Mw2 Vault edition

Discus and support Cod Mw2 Vault edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for this vault edition and was looking forward to the 50 battle pass skips but it says in the store on the game that I have to pay for the vault... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kennyyyb, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Kennyyyb
    Kennyyyb Guest

Cod Mw2 Vault edition

I paid for this vault edition and was looking forward to the 50 battle pass skips but it says in the store on the game that I have to pay for the vault edition again it used to say I own this game but now it doesn’t I’m not paying for the vault edition again if anyone has the same problem and knows how to fix it pls tell me how to fix it.

:)

Kennyyyb, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cod mw2 Vault edition

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today REVOLUTION852

Please note that if you’re not the owner of the game you need to pay the full price
    Only the owner of the game can upgrade to the vault edition
  3. ngocphi Win User

Hello I purchased the Call of Duty MW3 Vault Edition that comes with MW2 but when I try to play MW2 it says I don’t own it. Why is this so?

There I'd no vsult edition it mw2 and 3

I think you misread it

Vault mw3 Comes with mw2-3 mappavks. Not.mw2 campaign

Anything like that would .be ultimate editions not vault

https://www.callofduty.com/nl/store/games

Is the only packs out now
  4. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  5. Hunter Johnson1 Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

I am also trying to upgrade my MW2 to the vault edition. In the MW2 store it says $30 but when I go to check out it is $100 + tax.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Vault edition mw2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game contents they’re usually not sharable which means it will only be accessible under the account where the game pack or game bundle was purchased.

As per Xbox support: “ Account-specific items can't always be shared. Some examples are:

Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once”
Thema:

Cod Mw2 Vault edition

1. Cod Mw2 Vault edition - Similar Threads - Cod Mw2 Vault

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?: I have recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition on my dads xbox series s. I have it game sharing to my account on my xbox series x and the game itself works fine. game-sharing...
  7. COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch: I purchased call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition and the legacy games call of duty modern warfare, call of duty black ops Cold War in call of duty vanguard I am able to select then and...
  8. if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...: if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back? just wondering becuase if not im wasting around £10 becuase i already bought the battle pass...
  9. Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version: I bought the standard version of COD MW2. In less than about 10 days I decided that I wanted the vault edition. I bought the game directly off my Xbox from the Xbox store. It’s not letting me...
  10. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f