COD:MW2 Vault Edition Pre-Order extras not available on other accounts on the same Xbox

Discus and support COD:MW2 Vault Edition Pre-Order extras not available on other accounts on the same Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased COD:MW2 Vault Edition pre-order for my son who plays on the same XBOX as I do, but the extras that came with the Vault edition are only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollisLocke, Nov 8, 2022.

1. HollisLocke
    HollisLocke Guest

COD:MW2 Vault Edition Pre-Order extras not available on other accounts on the same Xbox

Purchased COD:MW2 Vault Edition pre-order for my son who plays on the same XBOX as I do, but the extras that came with the Vault edition are only showing up if I log in under my account. How can we get the extras from the Vault Edition Pre-order into his account?

:)

HollisLocke, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pre-order bonuses will only work on the account that purchased it.
  3. HITMAN4HIRE2009 Win User

It’s not pre order bonuses that he can’t get on both accounts it’s the “vault edition” bonuses like specific operators, double Dp tokens, battle pass(not available for anyone until the season starts) etc.. I’m having the same issue and I’ve tried multiple things with Microsoft support to fix the issue but nothing worked yet
  4. ngocphi Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

I did read it you are missing the point

This has always been the way it worked with vault upgrades

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/202...-warfare-III-pre-order-benefits-game-editions

When.In doubt read the offical faq

"Vault Edition Upgrade: If you preorder or pre-purchase the Standard or Cross-Gen Digital Edition of Modern Warfare III, you can upgrade to the Vault Edition if the upgrade is on the same platform where you initially purchased. For example, if you pre-purchase the Battle.net Standard Edition, you can upgrade to the Battle.net Vault Edition at any time until the upgrade offer expires. The upgrade method varies depending on your platform:"

It's not.linked your ms account or xbox

It's.linked.seperately to your Activision account and if further doubt read the many answered threads available answered today even
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Who's getting Borderlands 2?

I've got the Vault Hunters Edition pre-ordered, but I'm gonna have to wait about 5 days extra to play it as my buddy wont have money for it upon release day.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I pre ordered mw2 vault edition

If you purchased the game with a vanilla card, the money is going to be sent to the same payment method used to purchase the game

You can find a phone number at the back of the card, you can contact them if necessary

PS: don't send any order number, email address, or anything related to you. It's not allowed. Please note that here in the public forums and I as an independent advisor / regular user is not possible to access to account details
Thema:

1. COD:MW2 Vault Edition Pre-Order extras not available on other accounts on the same Xbox - Similar Threads - COD MW2 Vault

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?: I have recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition on my dads xbox series s. I have it game sharing to my account on my xbox series x and the game itself works fine. game-sharing...
  6. COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 Vault edition games won’t launch: I purchased call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition and the legacy games call of duty modern warfare, call of duty black ops Cold War in call of duty vanguard I am able to select then and...
  7. if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...: if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back? just wondering becuase if not im wasting around £10 becuase i already bought the battle pass...
  8. Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version: I bought the standard version of COD MW2. In less than about 10 days I decided that I wanted the vault edition. I bought the game directly off my Xbox from the Xbox store. It’s not letting me...
  9. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f
  10. Cod Mw2 Vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Mw2 Vault edition: I paid for this vault edition and was looking forward to the 50 battle pass skips but it says in the store on the game that I have to pay for the vault edition again it used to say I own this game...