COD MW2-Series S 'Connecting to Xbox network' error.

Discus and support COD MW2-Series S 'Connecting to Xbox network' error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm getting the 'Connecting to Xbox network' error. i've been waiting for 30 minutes. Please help. a9746f3d-479c-47c1-b9a8-77a686d72062 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emre ŞENTÜRK, Mar 18, 2023.

1. COD MW2-Series S 'Connecting to Xbox network' error.

i'm getting the 'Connecting to Xbox network' error. i've been waiting for 30 minutes. Please help.

:)

Emre ŞENTÜRK, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emre, Is this happening only with COD MW2-Series, or with other games as well?

Have you tried clearing the cache on the console, if you haven't already tried it, follow the procedure below.

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
  3. Lewis Gregson Win User

Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201

I network transferred CoD Cold War from my xbox one to series s that was on disc and now I'm getting this error code and the game won't start, can this be fixed?
  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live from console

Hi Treva, I'm Ryan.

Are you experiencing the issue on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Series X|S? Is there any specific error code/message? There have been a lot of reports related to backwards compatability issues recently.

If it's an Xbox One or Series X|S:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

If it's an Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-network-connection

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networking/connectivity-solutions_2

Here to help.
  5. Randy Bermudez Win User

Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

it has cross play on this game.
  6. Taylor 34 Win User

Why does my MW2 freeze and then crash in the middle of a match?

I’m playing box series s and it’s only mw2 and I’ve tried multiple solutions to try and fix this but nothing is working. And I recieve no error messages
Thema:

1. COD MW2-Series S 'Connecting to Xbox network' error. - Similar Threads - COD MW2 Series

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  8. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  9. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  10. Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?: Hello all, As the title suggests I'm having some performance issues on CoD MW2 (2009) and BO1 (2010). I downloaded these from the Microsoft store to play on my series X as they are all on sale...