CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking.

Discus and support CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apologize if this has already been posted about. I did a search and didn't see anything that fit what I'm seeing. So I know the game is old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngryFawn366713, Jul 25, 2020.

1. CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking.

I apologize if this has already been posted about. I did a search and didn't see anything that fit what I'm seeing.

So I know the game is old however, since i've had extra time, Ive been playing my 360 CoD games on my 360 console. Ghost, MW2 have been working well. I first started completing the remasters on XB1. I thought why not play the 360 version on my 360 console.
    I was able to get thru MW2 360 fine and complete all the veteran missions and got all those achievements for MW2 360.

I then started with MW3 360. I start and go thru Act 1. I was able to get the first combo mission on veteran fine.

Then I started on the following combo achievement:

Payback

Complete "Mind the Gap", "Goalpost", and "Return to Sender" on Veteran difficulty.

I got thru the last mission and while the next mission started after Return to Sender, I did not see Payback achievement appear on the screen.

I was bothered by this as it take some time to get thru these missions on this difficulty and didn't appear to pop.

So I played then again and still the achievement didn't appear after the 3rd mission was complete on Veteran.

I kept going and the next combo achievement appeared for me when the 3rd mission completed:

This is the End

Complete "Scorched Earth", "Down the Rabbit Hole", and "Dust to Dust" on Veteran difficulty

So I though these 3 missions worked.

So I thought maybe the installation of the game was bad. So i removed all MW3 files and the game from the console then restarted the console then re-inatalled the game from disk again. There was a small update to the game and was applied successfully.

I then attempted to try the following achievement as I presumed if I played these two back to back on veteran it should work:

City of Lights

Complete "Bag and Drag" and "Iron Lady" on Veteran difficulty.

Played all the way thru both missions and got to the end of Iron Lady and then the next mission started. Still no achievement.

So I have now done the following:

If you're on Xbox 360:

1. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:
      • Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
      • Clear your system cache.
      • Restart your console.
      • Download your profile.
      • Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.
    2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement
      in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

I will give this a try later today and see if anything changes. #2 for me is that the achievement is not appearing at all after the last mission completes for these two achievements only. I'll report my findings.

Question is, should I do anything else to see about these two achievements not appearing after the missions are done? Hoping to ensure once I do this that the achievement will appear. Seems like all the other achievements are working. I just got the "No
    Assistance Needed" and "50/50" in spec ops today which did appear and was counted for. Odd that these two combo achievements are not appearing. Kind of a waste of time when I go thru the missions and complete them and the achievements don't pop. Which also
    prevents me from betting the final Best of the Best achievement.

I suppose I could try this on my XB1 console as well. Just think that if the other achievements appeared on the 360, these two should as well

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

:)

AngryFawn366713, Jul 25, 2020
  2. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  3. AngryFawn366713 Win User

Ok, so after removing my profile, and re-downloading it. I started Mind the Gap on veteran mission and half way thru the mission while going thru the train tunnel, Payback achievement popped. I didn't have to complete
    the other missions. So I figured let's try Iron lady in hopes the same would happen. So as we went down to the sewers, Best of the Best then City of Lights achievements popped.

I guess removing the profile, restarting the console, re-downloading then started the mission helped.

I'm now done with MW3.

Hope this might be helpful for others.
  4. smokeareefer Win User

Dogs of war gaming recruiting for gears of war 3, bf 3, cod 3, halo reach and halo 4.

its modern warfare 3, not cod 3 lol!
  5. ddrouillard Win User

What new game to get?

I thnk Modern Warfare 3 was the death of cod.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

2019 full of great games

I'm looking forward to Borderlands 3 and CoD: Modern Warfare.
Thema:

1. CoD: Modern Warfare 3 on 360 achievements not unlocking. - Similar Threads - CoD Modern Warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare 3: I ordered a digital copy before the release date and my son thinks that he should have the Soap Operator skin however it’s locked. Should he have access to this? 3a60a48d-5dd7-4835-810b-92ce58a54550
  3. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  4. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  5. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  6. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?: I own the game and used to play campaign all the time so I know I own it. The option to download it does not appear like I don't own that 1 add on. I've uninstalled everything and re installed...
  8. Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...: Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem? 84ad9160-0ace-47ec-8ba1-f14b378719e8
  9. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...
  10. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310