COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?!

Discus and support COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollowthe3rd, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Hollowthe3rd
    Hollowthe3rd Guest

So, I was hopping on my Xbox today, 10/27/2022, just before the release of MWII to make sure that my game was pre-loaded before launch tonight. When I went to click on it, it started saying I needed to own the game. I found this weird since I had been playing the early-access campaign for the past week and had no errors like this before. I don't know if this is a launch day issue, or if there is something wrong with the game on my account. Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my access of this game. Thanks!

:)

Hollowthe3rd, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Martial Arts1 Win User

I Bought modern warfare 2 and I pre-ordered the vault edition and it says that I don’t own it
    [​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hollowthe3rd

Please double check if the game appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Can be a bit dumb, but in case you have more than one email address please check on each one

PS: Feel free to share screenshots, but please conceal personal information including the full order number, here in the forums is not allowed to share personal information
  4. FemmeCatBoy Win User

me too, i thought it might have been my xbox being buggy and uninstalled it to try and maybe reinstall it, i don't know how that will affect me gaining access back to it
    but this is seriously unacceptable and an massive embarrassment on microsofts part
  5. Smwutches Win User

That email shows you preordered, not that they charged you. Check the order at http://account.microsoft.com to make sure the order shows as complete. If it shows as cancelled or denied, the. The order did not go through and you would need to buy the game.
  6. Beau McFall Win User

my buddy is game sharing mw2 with me and it says the same thing and i’m super confused cause me and him both played every bit of the early access beta and campaign.
Thema:

1. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) says I now no longer own the game on my account?! - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare 3: I ordered a digital copy before the release date and my son thinks that he should have the Soap Operator skin however it’s locked. Should he have access to this? 3a60a48d-5dd7-4835-810b-92ce58a54550
  3. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  4. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  5. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  6. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?: I own the game and used to play campaign all the time so I know I own it. The option to download it does not appear like I don't own that 1 add on. I've uninstalled everything and re installed...
  8. Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...: Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem? 84ad9160-0ace-47ec-8ba1-f14b378719e8
  9. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...
  10. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310