COD Ghosts stopped working on Xbox1

Discus and support COD Ghosts stopped working on Xbox1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had it since day one, had no issues until a week ago. When you select ghosts from the main menu, it takes you to the startup screen, then to the load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurdFerguson2XL, Jan 11, 2014.

1. COD Ghosts stopped working on Xbox1

Had it since day one, had no issues until a week ago. When you select ghosts from the main menu, it takes you to the startup screen, then to the load screen and it just goes black from there. I returned my first game (disc) and exchanged it for a new one,
    uninstalled old game and installed new disc, exact same issue. My other two games and everything else works, but for whatever reason it will not play ghosts. My theory is because it's not a Microsoft game but rather Activision. Is there Any news on updates
    or progress with this? I have seen several other posts with the same issue.

:)

TurdFerguson2XL, Jan 11, 2014
  2. HAVINFUN4ME
    HAVINFUN4ME Guest
    2 controllers on xbox1?

Trying too split screen cod ghost on xbox1. Cant get my controler to sign in?

HAVINFUN4ME, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Killaa Jay
    Killaa Jay Guest
    LoH _Legion Of Honor_

check back on your post man. We have xbox1 group for Ghosts.

Killaa Jay, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Lil Puppp
    Lil Puppp Guest

Power cycle your console. Hold down the xbox on the console for 5 seconds till it shuts itself off. let it sit for 30 seconds or till it turns itself back on which ever comes first. Then you should be able to play call to duty ghost again

Lil Puppp, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Lil Puppp Win User

Power cycle your console. Hold down the xbox on the console for 5 seconds till it shuts itself off. let it sit for 30 seconds or till it turns itself back on which ever comes first. Then you should be able to play call to duty ghost again
  6. clouseau1 Win User

Poor Xbox One Showing.

I agree the graphics are just a wee bit clearer and sharper on the xbox1. Why....well because devs weren't given enough time to create 1080p/60fps graphics. For cod ghosts & BF4, they were upscaled to 1080p...
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 Paracel Storm Mp Trailer

What sucks is there's no games out right away for XBOX1. COD Ghost sales will be the most of all since its the only shooter out for XBOX 1 before the console is released. BF4 is December for Xbox1. All the other big E3 titles that have been hyped up aren't
    even out this year. Will be lame sitting with a new console and nothing to play.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Cod Ghosts on Xbox One Why? (Game Discussion)

COD Ghosts on Xbox One is the smoothest/most stable COD I've ever played, it runs fantastically.

A few issues with spawning near enemies, like Az said it's done to stop spawn camping and for me anyway it works really well.
  9. xMRx V3NGE4NCE Win User

People Losing Interest?

I agree. I am not hating on COD, but it seems like they tried to suit the COD players needs. Ghost Recon used have its own little thing going on, no other game was really like it (like Ghost Recon 2/Summit Strike). Now that they seen how big COD got and
    how much it sells, they tried to make it similar, so now a big herd of COD players run and play Ghost...anyway, I agree, it will be better when the COD players stop playing. So we can actually get team work going in games instead of run out and die.
Thema:

1. COD Ghosts stopped working on Xbox1 - Similar Threads - COD Ghosts stopped

2. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  3. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?: When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does...
  8. How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?: How do I re-download maps I purchased for cod ghost on my 360 onto my series x? 0b1741db-48cf-415c-a061-c13ab036ffc0
  9. Cod ghost season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost season pass: So i had purchased cod ghost gold edition but the season pass that was supposed to be included is not there and its asking me to purchase the season pass separately is there some kind of bug on...
  10. COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS: Hey all. I just finally got this game yesterday with the season pass. Today it's been crashing on me non stop. I can't even finish a round. While I'm playing it takes me out if the game,and takes...