Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c)

Discus and support Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive just got a new xbox one and was going to play cod ghosts when it said it wasnt backward compatible i checked and it said it was so i dont know what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iliketurtle lol, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c)

Ive just got a new xbox one and was going to play cod ghosts when it said it wasnt backward compatible i checked and it said it was so i dont know what to do

:)

iliketurtle lol, Apr 22, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello iliketurtle lol,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to launch and play Call of Duty: Ghosts on your Xbox One console.

Do you own a digital version of this game, or is this through a disc?

Our recommendation here is to attempt following our playing backward-compatible games on your Xbox One
    support article for assistance with resolving this issue.

You can also attempt to power cycle the console.

Try this for us and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

This title is definitely backwards compatible. If you havent already, try a
    power cycle
  4. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  5. 123pipeline123 Win User

Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 Games Not Working on xbox one s

Yes, (0x8082000c), just the standard one that says this disc is not backwards compatible for full list see... but the games are definitely on the list and I've played and installed them on the console previously fine without error
  6. Noahgriff Win User

Error code 0×8082000c

Thema:

1. Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c) - Similar Threads - Cod ghosts says

2. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  3. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?: When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does...
  8. How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?: How do I re-download maps I purchased for cod ghost on my 360 onto my series x? 0b1741db-48cf-415c-a061-c13ab036ffc0
  9. Cod ghost season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost season pass: So i had purchased cod ghost gold edition but the season pass that was supposed to be included is not there and its asking me to purchase the season pass separately is there some kind of bug on...
  10. I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost): Goodevening to everyone, i’m here becouse i can’t buy call of duty ghost (digital edition) from the marketplace of xbox.com. For all the pepole, i KNOW, i have to buy this game on xbox 360 or...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why wont cod ghosts backwards compatibility