CoD: Ghosts Free-Fall Map Token Never Received

Discus and support CoD: Ghosts Free-Fall Map Token Never Received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased CoD: Ghosts on the XBL marketplace during the promotion for the free-fall map bonus. I was told that the map would arrive in the form of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by b3ttykr0ck3r, Jan 4, 2014.

1. b3ttykr0ck3r
    b3ttykr0ck3r Guest

I purchased CoD: Ghosts on the XBL marketplace during the promotion for the free-fall map bonus. I was told that the map would arrive in the form of a token that would be emailed approx. 3 weeks after purchase. It is now the new year and I still have yet
    to get my token. I have consulted both Xbox support and Activision on this issue. After 4 hours of back and forth, I have been sent here. This needs to be resolved now, it is getting to the point where I am regretting my purchase of an Xbox One and never wish
    to purchase something from the marketplace again.

:)

b3ttykr0ck3r, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Brucie B
    Brucie B Guest
    Ghost On Demand ?

Bought Ghost on demand last night, Wondering where is my token for the free fall map?

I'm a Rewards member, & haven't received a email.

Thanks for any info....

Brucie B, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Free Fall

I Had downloaded CoD: Ghosts and I didnt get a token for Free Fall, any help?

Lycans-A337A729-9DE0-4707-83C2-143011A3B0DD, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

6. Doogami Win User

free fall token for download

Maybe this is our answer... just found it on the "conditions" section of the offer

" Participants will receive the Free Fall map on or around November 26, ... in the offer for fulfillment of their multiplayer map Free Fall via token."
  7. xOFireStormOx Win User

Free Fall Map Pack Trouble!!!

I am having the same problem but I downloaded the call of duty ghost on demand and its says with the purchase of call ghost I receive a token for free fall and I have not yet received it please us both xbox live
  8. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts Freefall map pack not received

It is in the t&c of the offer http://rewards.xbox.com/ghosts/terms-and-conditions/

3. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store Games on Demand ("GoND") will be eligible to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer
    map Free Fall. Members will receive a code via email that they will redeem to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall.

Limit: One (1) Free Fall map per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Gamertag. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Free Fall map by using
    multiple/different email addresses, Gamertags, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Free Fall map and that participant may be disqualified.
    Participants will receive the Free Fall map on or around November 26, 2013.

I believe they don't generate the codes until after the offer ends.
  9. Allstarmaggot69 Win User

FreeFall

so I purchased the callofduty ghosts digital download. It said I would receive free fall download token when released. I got my token. but deleted the email by mistake. and can no longer retrieve a copy from my email provider. how can I get a copy of that
    code sent to me. it was never used.
Thema:

1. CoD: Ghosts Free-Fall Map Token Never Received - Similar Threads - CoD Ghosts Free

2. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  3. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?: When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does...
  8. How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?: How do I re-download maps I purchased for cod ghost on my 360 onto my series x? 0b1741db-48cf-415c-a061-c13ab036ffc0
  9. cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version?: cod ghost dlc free for xbox one if bought in the 360 version? a46cc7e4-a822-4b1f-be74-2f5d6ecc1186
  10. COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost Onslaught Promotion! Where's my Free Stuff?!: I purchased Ghost Full Game Download on 5/5/2014 from xbox live during the promotion to get Onslaught for Free and the Wolf Skin for Free and a Free month of Xboxlive. I haven't received those...