COD Ghost update

Discus and support COD Ghost update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Finally able to install the update. But now the game won't load. Cannot get past the screen with the Ghost character. Very frustrating! :-(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nanab0, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Nanab0
    Nanab0 Guest

COD Ghost update

Finally able to install the update. But now the game won't load. Cannot get past the screen with the Ghost character. Very frustrating! :-(

:)

Nanab0, Apr 6, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Xbox One Installing Game Updates

Mine seems to be auto updating, Ryse, Blu Ray and COD Ghosts have all been updated recently and did not need to download anything for them as it had already done it.

King Tones, Apr 6, 2014
  3. Xbox doesn't know

Try deleting the update you have for cod ghosts deleting your profile recover it again an then try playing cod ghosts again thanks!

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Apr 6, 2014
  4. HK416A5
    HK416A5 Guest

COD Ghost update

Try starting the game without your account logged in. It worked for me. The game will ask you to log in once you make it past the loading screen.

HK416A5, Apr 6, 2014
  5. Nanab0
    Nanab0 Guest
    Thanks! I tried this but still does not load.

Nanab0, Apr 12, 2014
  6. Hi did you solve this problem as I have same problem have reinstalled Ghosts and still won't load

NCFC MadPsycho, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Xbox doesn't know

Try deleting the update you have for cod ghosts deleting your profile recover it again an then try playing cod ghosts again thanks!
  8. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  9. CarringtonTV Win User

MS lowers prices

CoD Ghosts is $40.19

CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass is $69.99 (down from $99.99)

You can follow @MajorNelson on Twitter, too, for updates on sales, random giveaways & more Xbox One news.
  10. NCFC MadPsycho Win User

COD Ghost update

Hi did you solve this problem as I have same problem have reinstalled Ghosts and still won't load
  11. Stump1897 Win User

COD Ghosts update

Create a class has some added features where the game directs you to set ups to clear operations, random setup and a couple others
Thema:

COD Ghost update

1. COD Ghost update - Similar Threads - COD Ghost update

2. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  3. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?: When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does...
  8. How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?: How do I re-download maps I purchased for cod ghost on my 360 onto my series x? 0b1741db-48cf-415c-a061-c13ab036ffc0
  9. Cod ghost season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost season pass: So i had purchased cod ghost gold edition but the season pass that was supposed to be included is not there and its asking me to purchase the season pass separately is there some kind of bug on...
  10. I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost): Goodevening to everyone, i’m here becouse i can’t buy call of duty ghost (digital edition) from the marketplace of xbox.com. For all the pepole, i KNOW, i have to buy this game on xbox 360 or...