COD Can’t add second player

Discus and support COD Can’t add second player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t add second player on my Xbox series x to either multiplayer or even a private match Modern Warfare. It shows both our accounts are online and we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Butterylemming, Jan 9, 2022.

1. COD Can’t add second player

Can’t add second player on my Xbox series x to either multiplayer or even a private match Modern Warfare. It shows both our accounts are online and we can both play individually but when I go to add the other player it says “not joinable.” And when the second player hits A to join it doesn’t do anything. Please help. It happened last year but I can’t remember how we fixed it!

:)

Butterylemming, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Butterylemming Win User

I have done what that says already and still no split screen player is joinable.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. Stoyvensen Win User

can 2 players play nba 2k14?

Create an account for the second player to use, or add guest sign in and then you can have the second player.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Second player cannot play COD

Hello Kayla,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. So your account will not even be able to play online on its own correct? If you haven't already, try removing your account from the console, and then re-adding it. This could help remove any corrupted data attached
    to your account if there is any. Use this link for assistance if you require it : How to add or remove a Microsoft account
    on Xbox One

Just incase this is a network issue, you should also try unplugging your network hardware for at least 5 minutes to give it time to reset. Afterwards, try to play online together again.

Hope this helps!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Difficulty to add second player in every game

Each player needs to be on their own account or signed in as a guest. Some games don’t like guests, so I recommend the accounts

Could you please list some of the games you are trying to play?
Thema:

1. COD Can’t add second player - Similar Threads - COD Can’t add

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3: No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting Checked all setting and internet setting. Changed headset and still no luck. Also turned Xbox on and off including closing...
  4. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  5. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...: can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting...
  6. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b
  7. Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play CoD MW 1 campaign: I’ve recently bought Cod MW 1 and have downloaded the campaign packs but can’t play the campaign. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but it still won’t let me play c7b8cb45-01ea-43de-820a-ffdc4d0d499b
  8. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684
  9. COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?: For the past week I’ve been having connectivity issues with cod and pretty much any other online games. Will not load past the startup menu, feel like I’ve tried everything all the way down to...
  10. Can’t play COD MW Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play COD MW Campaign: Hi, I recently paid for MV and made all the necessary downloads. There was several add ons however, I still cannot play the campaign? I’ve checked multiple forums on this situation and it seems...