COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does.

Discus and support COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm starting to get frustrated at this. I tried EVERYTHING to get the disc to work and it just won't read it. Every other game works, even old CODs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parklets, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Parklets
    Parklets Guest

I'm starting to get frustrated at this. I tried EVERYTHING to get the disc to work and it just won't read it. Every other game works, even old CODs like MW3. Why is this happening? The disc is perfectly clear and my xbox can read discs perfectly.

:)

Parklets, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is only happening with just one game the issue can be with the disc itself but if I may ask, do you have a different console where you can test the disc?

Also, I would appreciate it if you can let me know the steps you have already tried in that way we can check if we have missed anything.
  3. CommanderHIPPIE Win User

Black Ops II: Status Code 03-80-00

Mine does the same thing. Every other game reads fine bo2. Just got my 3 disc and it still won't read right
  4. TossedCrane219 Win User

Downloaded games won't work anymore!

I forgot to add that i downloaded Cod Bo2, not buy the disc
  5. NadoHawk6 Win User

Xbox Live Beta

Does anyone know the link to the Xbox Beta to address the issue with not reading game discs? Well it is now more than just that, the disc drives works perfectly save for the fact it won't read anything. Other than that, console is in perfect condition.
  6. OptimalBasilisk Win User

Backwards compatibility

Nope, nothing. It just sits there and does absolutely nothing at all. Every xbox one disc reads absolutely fine, but every single 360 disc will not read, or even attempt to read.........
Thema:

1. COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does. - Similar Threads - COD Bo2 disc

2. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  3. Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2: I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while playing Call of Duty BO2. It will say is signed in, and then randomly in the middle of a game i get signed out of Xbox Live. I have checked my internet...
  4. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  5. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  6. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684
  7. Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!: OMG. So up into a couple of weeks ago I could easily join a game as soon as I try to search for One now I get on and all it says is waiting for host or zero games and that's crazy I don't...
  8. Xbox one COD BO2 TDM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one COD BO2 TDM: XBOX ONE COD BO2 TEAM DEATH MATCH WILL NOT MATCH ME WIG ANY GAMES JUST SAYS 0 MATCHES OR WAITING FOR HOST NEW PROBLEM OVER A WEEK NOW! **** CAN I DO OR DO I DO? PLZ HELP HELP...
  9. COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S: I'm having problems with my COD BO2 on XBOX SERIES S when I'm in the waiting room I invite my friend and he accepts the invitation but it always says "session unavailable" and vice versa when he...
  10. cod bo2 dlcs not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod bo2 dlcs not working: I have bought the cod bo2 season pass and i'm trying to download the map packs to play the dlc maps but it keeps saying "premium content is blocked for this profile" even though I have my profile...