Cod black ops 2 zombies won't load

Discus and support Cod black ops 2 zombies won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought CoD black ops 2 for my Xbox one to play some zombies and when I launch a new zombies game on alcatraz or tranzit it just goes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayFay 1997, Feb 10, 2023.

1. JayFay 1997
    JayFay 1997 Guest

I just recently bought CoD black ops 2 for my Xbox one to play some zombies and when I launch a new zombies game on alcatraz or tranzit it just goes to a black screen with 44.1807.1 in the top right of the screen and freezes, it also does this for multi-player too. How do I fix this problem?

:)

JayFay 1997, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. BigB EC Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Spec ops was MW 2 and 3. Zombies was COD W@W, Black ops 1 and 2. Extinction is in COD Ghosts. I think that is all the co-op modes correct me if wrong.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.
  5. TheThugPelican Win User

Question for the 'Original' Call Of Duty 4 players

cod 4 is my 2nd favorite call of duty black ops 2 is my number 1 because of zombies.
  6. UniformTrain3 Win User

XBOX keeps signing out!

The zombies and multiplayer was for COD: Black Ops II
Thema:

1. Cod black ops 2 zombies won't load - Similar Threads - Cod black ops

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  4. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. Xbox series X and cod black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X and cod black ops 1: My friends and I have Xbox series X. We bought call of duty black ops 1 to play zombies. We cannot get into a game together online. We added each other on the Xbox and in black ops but won’t...
  7. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...
  8. I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...: Party chat works and I can hear others perfectly. But I can't speak. The mic icon doesn't show up acting as if I dont have a mic. I have the Turtle Beach React-R controller for the Xbox Series S...
  9. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  10. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...