COD AW no sound outside cut scenes and sluggish gameplay
Discus and support COD AW no sound outside cut scenes and sluggish gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As described above,the music in menus are gone,and frame rate drops to single digits ..mostly in single player,but sometimes in single player..cut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OEF11Bproptradr, Jan 25, 2015.
Thema:
COD AW no sound outside cut scenes and sluggish gameplay
Loading...
-
COD AW no sound outside cut scenes and sluggish gameplay - Similar Threads - COD sound outside
-
CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media
in XboX InsidersCoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was... -
Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version
in XboX InsidersIs Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments] -
The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod
in XboX InsidersThe game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like... -
Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??
in XBoX on ConsolesWireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second... -
I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online
in XBoX on ConsolesI am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online: Audio cuts out during cod online games making game unplayable. Have Microsoft Xbox wireless headset and Xbox one x dd2d68b4-a852-4da9-8384-a9662fcb4433 -
sound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips
in XBoX Games and Appssound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips: i got modern warefare 2 for xmas (playing on Xbox series X), and i am loving the campaign. but ive tried capturing clips to post on my instagram, but the clips have sound but any dialogue is muted... -
COD MW SOUND
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD MW SOUND: I can't get any sound when playing cod mw ... I can talk to players but no sound at all for game play ...please help 0795ae3b-8bfc-4710-9d22-422f12265ab8 -
COD: Black Ops II disc making a repeating sound when being played in Xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD: Black Ops II disc making a repeating sound when being played in Xbox 360: Hi guys, I need help with a problem regarding my COD: Black Ops II disc. Just recently, my game disc got two cracks on the inner ring (shiny silver part) due to the collector's case I got with my... -
COD ADVANCED WARFARE CRASH WITH BUZZING SOUND
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD ADVANCED WARFARE CRASH WITH BUZZING SOUND: The previous forum i read about the issue was locked so i am starting a new one. My issues are not related at all to the campaign. It first happend on my friends xbox one online mutiplayer. Than...