CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?

Discus and support CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive already posted on the enforcement page about this, talked with customer support, and even have activision looking in to this, because its more like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twilit Sheikah, Apr 23, 2015.

1. CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?

ive already posted on the enforcement page about this, talked with customer support, and even have activision looking in to this, because its more like someone has modded the lobbies than a update or what ever from activision themselves. since i have been
    seeing this crap since early yesterday morning, its been bugging me so i have been researching it. normal score limit is supposed to be 75 points for a win, not 88. not 98, not 100! Is this a hack or mod or is it real, because i have seen NO dam update changing
    the scoring system. i found about this so called 'update' on charlieintel.com. Its total B-S either way.

:)

Twilit Sheikah, Apr 23, 2015
  2. 150 point per kill TDM

So its a 150 point TDM game? No objective? Whats the final score limit?

UneasyJmitchell, Apr 23, 2015
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    150 point per kill TDM

Here come the swarms!

@UneasyJmitchell, Score limit is probably the same as regular TDM. 1st team to 75 kills wins.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 23, 2015
  4. CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100?

according to activision it is legit. altho i do feel that some players in those to lobbies were hacking,

Twilit Sheikah, Apr 24, 2015
  5. UEG Phatguy
    UEG Phatguy Guest
    Its merely a playlist udpate, doesn't really need a update patch.

UEG Phatguy, Nov 1, 2018
  6. UEG Phatguy Win User

Its merely a playlist udpate, doesn't really need a update patch.
  7. Twilit Sheikah Win User

according to activision it is legit. altho i do feel that some players in those to lobbies were hacking,
  8. Trollin Thunder Win User

150 point per kill TDM

It was heavily demanded from the community to increase score from kills on TDM, so they delivered.
  9. KBass258 Win User

40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

I'm of the 45+ crowd. Just looking for older cats to play COD Black Ops and/or Adv Warfare. If this is you, send me a request. I'm still on Xbox 360.
  10. UneasyJmitchell Win User

150 point per kill TDM

So its a 150 point TDM game? No objective? Whats the final score limit?
Thema:

1. CoD Adv Warfare TDM score limit increased from 76 to 100? - Similar Threads - CoD Adv Warfare

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  6. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  7. É normal isto acontecer no cod, ficar tudo em cores flurescentes.

in XboX Insiders
    É normal isto acontecer no cod, ficar tudo em cores flurescentes.: Nos últimos dias tem acontecido várias coisas no cod, esta acontece me frequentemente, fica o cenário todo florescente, com artefatos. Não consigo mexer nas definições de cache, a minha Xbox Sx...
  8. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  9. Probably banned off cod 1 and 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably banned off cod 1 and 2: Hello. I need help. I was watching YouTube about a temporary mod you can get off cod black ops 2 it's a mod menu not any software or anything. I watched the 2 videos about it how you just watch...
  10. recent update patch for cod adv

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent update patch for cod adv: recent update COD can't change loadout goes into spectator mode or freezes controller. 69877dc8-665f-4b9b-8e3f-73f95304b5e0