cod 2

Discus and support cod 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; while palying call of duty ww 2 last night all my progress was reset i want to know why does anyone know or who to contact i have put money in this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crick4u, Mar 15, 2018.

  1. crick4u
    crick4u Guest

    cod 2


    while palying call of duty ww 2 last night all my progress was reset i want to know why does anyone know or who to contact i have put money in this game

    :)
     
    crick4u, Mar 15, 2018
    #1
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    What to do with old Xbox 360 Console?

    Oh well

    I'll be keeping mine then, I like to go back and play the older COD games now and again

    Even play COD 2 (that's old) now and again
     
    leebroath, Mar 15, 2018
    #2
  3. ozadin
    ozadin Guest
    Call Of Duty vs Battlefield

    Both are different in each game, they shouldn't be compared.
    Might as well compare CoD 1 with CoD 2
     
    ozadin, Mar 15, 2018
    #3
  4. cod 2

    For this type of issue you will need to contact the activision support. Here is a link to there page: Activision Support
     
    Castellus Zemi, Mar 15, 2018
    #4
  5. Kenofnor Win User

    What game was your 1st 1000 GamerScore?

    CoD 2 or Modern Warfare 1.

    CoD 2 on veteran was painful!
  6. Kramerllama Win User

    Haters Gonna Hate

    you mean the COD 1 (2003), COD 2 (2005) and COD 3 (2006)? Funny, because COD 2 and COD 3 were vastly different from each other, and offered new/different things. COD 3 implemented so many new things into the series, was on a different engine, had bigger
    maps, and battles, and was a lot different from COD 2.
  7. GRIZZY1 Win User

    Favorite MP shooters of all time

    1.COD-PC

    2.COD United Offensive-PC

    3.Battlefield 2-PC

    4.COD 2-PC and Console

    5.COD BO-PC and Console

    6.BF BC2-PC and Console

    7.BF3-console
  8. Weekend Zombi Win User

    Biggest Game Regrets

    buying any cod after cod 2 and buying gears of war 2
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    MW3 Getting Old

    CoD 2 was the last great one and is the best one, Cod 3 was ok and was better than Cod 4 but still was not as good as 2.

    Cod 4 was the first big step into mediocrity and imbalance.
Thema:

cod 2

Loading...
  1. cod 2 - Similar Threads - cod

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...: Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure what it means at all but yea I need help with it submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSeat4258 [link] [comments]
  8. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  9. [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox] Why does COD BO6 not have new FSR and DLSS: I just played COD BO6 on Game Pass. After going into the settings, I noticed that options like FSR3 were missing, only FSR1 was available, and DLSS frame generation and FSR 3 frame generation were...
  10. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...