Co-Op on Xbox one anyone?

Discus and support Co-Op on Xbox one anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in need of the Co-op achievements. I am on Xbox one and will be online all day. Anyone out there? bd3c16c6-c7df-46fd-85d5-c9520442f4bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark The Jew, Mar 22, 2014.

  1. Dark The Jew
    Dark The Jew Guest

    Co-Op on Xbox one anyone?


    I am in need of the Co-op achievements. I am on Xbox one and will be online all day. Anyone out there?

    :)
     
    Dark The Jew, Mar 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Lack of any major co-op games

    Oh...

    What? He's saying there's no "Co-op" games????

    I thought he was saying there weren't many "Local-Co-op Games".

    There are tons of Co-Op games on the XBox ONE.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 22, 2014
    #2
  3. What games to get Achievements on Xbox One? and 360? new games not old games.

    Cool thanks, do you have an Xbox One? if do then can you able to help me do on Advance Warfare Achievements, CO-OP exo survival trying to get Zombies Co op. Any chance to help me out?, I am stuck on halo on Xbox One can you help me with Campaign you and
    me co op please?.
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 22, 2014
    #3
  4. nofreebe Win User

    Looking for Co-op partners on Hard

    I'm in for co-op play if anyone want to play co-op.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

    Assassination Andre

    Tried it ( not co-op) and I cant get it to work. Is anyone up for trying it co-op?
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Lack of any major co-op games

    Oh...

    What? He's saying there's no "Co-op" games????

    I thought he was saying there weren't many "Local-Co-op Games".

    There are tons of Co-Op games on the XBox ONE.
  7. is that Hydro Win User

    Looking for some friends

    Added.

    Anyone else is welcome to add me as well, if your looking for some co-op gaming. Majority of my games are co-op.
  8. bad4lyf Win User

    what will you do first?

    well if anyone wants to add me to play co-op together. you's can, ill b glad to rip up co-op with ya's
Thema:

Co-Op on Xbox one anyone?

Loading...
  1. Co-Op on Xbox one anyone? - Similar Threads - anyone

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]