Co-op games?

Discus and support Co-op games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for a list of games that can be played by 2 people in the same household with a single console with 2 or more controllers...? I am new to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinRev, Oct 29, 2019.

  1. KevinRev
    KevinRev Guest

    Co-op games?


    I am looking for a list of games that can be played by 2 people in the same household with a single console with 2 or more controllers...? I am new to the xbox community and I need to find games that can be played with 2 people in the same household or
    I may be getting a divorce because of my recent purchase of the XBOX ONE X Co-op games? :) Please help!! Co-op games? :) I have had a few great answers to this question in another thread but am looking at a list that we can choose from...

    :)
     
    KevinRev, Oct 29, 2019
    #1
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Looking for co-op buddies!

    Co-op games?

    The two Operation Flashpoint games are co-op, as are all of the recent Halo games (Halo 3, Reach etc.) Mass Effect 3 has co-op system, all of the Gears games has co-op, Army of Two and its sequel has co-op, the Ghost Recon games both have co-op.

    Thats about all I can think of, there are more but those are perticularly good co-op games.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

    Games with 2 Games on same Console

    Hi there,

    If you're trying to play the games co-op, not all games have local co-op ability, sometimes referred to as couch co-op. Forza, while it has online co-op, it does not have local co-op.

    There are sites out there that will discuss which games have co-op ability. If you want to play them split screen on the same console, look for games that say they support local co-op.
  4. gbcjr Win User

    Good MP games (non shooters)

    XBLA:

    Aegis Wing *free* (co-op)

    Bionic Commando Rearmed (co-op)

    Bomberman Live

    Castle Crashers (co-op)

    Earthworm Jim (co-op)

    Geometry Wars Evolved 2 (co-op)

    Ikaruga (co-op)

    Ilomilo (co-op)

    Lara Croft: GoL (co-op)

    Peggle

    Splosion Man (co-op)

    Retail:

    Blur

    Command and Conquer 3

    Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

    Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 (co-op)

    Family Game Night *try the demos as some of them are good*

    Forza

    Guitar Hero *Any of them* (co-op)

    Halo Wars (co-op)

    Legos *Any of them* (co-op)

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance (co-op)

    Mortal Kombat

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

    Portal 2 (co-op)

    Rockband *Any of them* (co-op)

    Scene It?

    Simpsons, The (co-op)

    Soul Calibur IV

    Street Fighter

    Trivial Pursuit

    You Don't Know Jack

    Coming Soon:

    Dungeon Siege 3 (co-op)

    Just from the games I've played.
  5. cS Legacy cS Win User

    What are some good online co-op games?

    - My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

    Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

    Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

    Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

    Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

    Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

    Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

    Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

    Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    Online Coop Games

    Hi there,

    With all the 360 games out there it's tough for me to keep up with which ones offer the style co-op you're looking for.

    Have you checked out some of the co-op gaming sites out there, such as Co-optimus. They not only give you games and game descriptions, but they also say if the game has co-op or not, as well as the type of co-op the game offers.
    I have frequented that site for years when I'm looking for co-op game details.
Thema:

Co-op games?

Loading...
  1. Co-op games? - Similar Threads - games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...