Co op Achievements

Discus and support Co op Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need a co op buddy for the achievements. Add/message me on Xbox Live Gamertag: bb3ec39d-8b06-4afd-b3c4-51b1990065e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scythe Lord, Mar 31, 2014.

  1. Scythe Lord
    Scythe Lord Guest

    Co op Achievements


    Need a co op buddy for the achievements. Add/message me on Xbox Live

    Gamertag:

    :)
     
    Scythe Lord, Mar 31, 2014
    #1
  2. Need players for Co-Op achievements

    Don't think they're any co-op achievements, per se. It's more fun co-op
     
    x5rank Da Tankx, Mar 31, 2014
    #2
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Dead Space 3 Achievements

    Why did they have to add co-op achievements? So they are basically forcing the achievement junkies who do not like idea of co op in dead space 3 to play co op in the game just to get all the achievements. That is retarded in my opinion. Thanks a lot visceral.
    Co op Achievements :(
     
    Daniel6591, Mar 31, 2014
    #3
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

    Dead Space 3 Achievements

    Why did they have to add co-op achievements? So they are basically forcing the achievement junkies who do not like idea of co op in dead space 3 to play co op in the game just to get all the achievements. That is retarded in my opinion. Thanks a lot visceral.
    :(
  5. x5rank Da Tankx Win User

    Need players for Co-Op achievements

    Don't think they're any co-op achievements, per se. It's more fun co-op
  6. V King Bill V Win User

    Review of Dead Island *May contain spoilers*

    There are 5 co-op achievements
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

    Saints row 2?

    The jacket will lend a hand if either of you need some co-op brutalness on this game as i need some co-op achievements myself.I tried the co-op briefly awhile back and it's a blast.
  8. Acid Burn04 Win User

    Gears 2: Anyone need any achievement help with horde or campaigne?

    need help with co op achievements
Thema:

Co op Achievements

Loading...
  1. Co op Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]