cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox

Discus and support cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey microsoft i purchased riders republic on my accent but in my buddy’s xbox. i was wondering if some how some way you can give me the game on my main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ♥bubbz, Jan 23, 2025.

  1. ♥bubbz
    ♥bubbz Guest

    cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox


    hey microsoft i purchased riders republic on my accent but in my buddy’s xbox. i was wondering if some how some way you can give me the game on my main xbox it would really help me out.

    :)
     
    ♥bubbz, Jan 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox

    If you bought it on your account, it would in your library to install. Purchases are tied to the account, not the console.
  3. XtrmGothamGamer Win User

    Reeses halloween Dashboard games

    where cna i download? and get my candy bar
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Incorrect region code

    Because some discs are not region locked

    On the disks any disks bought in the ntsc region will say ntsc but it cna be still region freee

    If you look at the back of your used console it will say ntsc or ntsc j or pal

    If it isnt just ntsc then you wont be able to play all ntsc games unless they are region free

    You cna use play asia for referenc eto see region locked or region free games

    When buying consoles its best tonbuy from your actual region
  5. MadameLalita Win User

    Any guys want a Female Fable 3 player?

    @COD3red -Maybe have to see if I cna get into it again sometime.. :)

    @oClousStrife - Added
  6. Herba1 HeaLerEH Win User

    Issue with New Player Joining Game

    You have to change the settings I believe... I am about to eat dinner can look into it for you after, before the game loads you cna edit the game settings look around, and also is he joining as a guest or another profile...

    Good luck!
Thema:

cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox

Loading...
  1. cna i get a game back i bought on another xbox - Similar Threads - cna game bought

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Need Help with problem i cna find to fix.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with problem i cna find to fix.: So my profile seems to be having a few problems so I try deleting it and reinstalling it but when I tried reinstalling it it says sorry Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try...