cmon xbox, really?

Discus and support cmon xbox, really? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatestExample, Aug 2, 2017.

1. cmon xbox, really?

i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont even get a hint. most of the time the error codes arent even archived. 0x800710DA not allowing me to join
    or create a party.

:)

GreatestExample, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Cmon man

Hey there Snoopy!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that's been experienced so far. I suggest making a post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can take a look and take it into account. =)

Mister Cerb, Aug 2, 2017
  3. B R0CKNATION
    B R0CKNATION Guest
    Cmon man

Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up online for gamers and it doesnt make it better when u guys say
    u will fix the problems and have yet to fix them. we have all thèse games to play such as bf4 and NBA 2k14 and cant even get décent server up until the 3rd or 4th try. Where is the update? The beginning of online gaming for next gen is off to terrible
    start but I have faith it will get better. But [Mod Removed] can i play my game for one day without problem pick it up Microsoft and Sony

B R0CKNATION, Aug 2, 2017
  4. SyvariusOG Win User

Really. Cmon now.

"Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360

Affected services:

Xbox 360 Applications

12/6/2014 1:47:02 AM CST:

Are you receiving an error message when attempting to download or launch certain applications? Don’t worry! We’re working hard to provide a fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, Xbox members. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more."

Quit lying to me support. It is obviously not being fixed quickly as now the sign in services are down again and you can't even update that within a reasonable amount of time?? WTH do they pay you people for.
  5. NINER4LIFE82 Win User

Really. Cmon now.

Yes it's down again support people.
  6. SyvariusOG Win User

Really. Cmon now.

Man just got it to work for a couple hours now it is back down again apparently? Although I notice the service alert no longer mentions sign in problems, but it's doing just that again.. This is getting really tiresome.
  7. l SIN l SLOTH Win User

WTF!! xbox

Cmon Xbox announcement plz what is really happening..don't beat around the bush either.
  8. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

you guys are really worrying about caps???? Cmon.
Thema:

cmon xbox, really?

1. cmon xbox, really? - Similar Threads - cmon really

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...: Alright,Ive had gamepass for 3-5 months now and i saw rainbow was on gamepass,Downloaded deluxe edtion,Hopped in,And guess what?No attackers or defenders,Restarted,checked if i downloaded...
  5. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp: Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_- yes i have the insider app on xb1 and yes i...
  6. Servers blocking people cmon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers blocking people cmon.: when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then restarting a game. Like you Just had a game and...
  7. Cmon microsoft support....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon microsoft support....: So for 3 days now i've been trying to redeem my xbox live gold code and alays recieved this message: "Something happened on our end. Witing a bir might help" and with the error code "XBOX1005"....
  8. Cmon Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox one: When will it be available on the store as a pre-purchase, I'm going mad waiting and will we be getting any pre-order bonus? cdeda2ed-14a6-4972-aa32-f7ce2ed8fb5e
  9. Really. Cmon now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really. Cmon now.: Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say.. e6e73daa-c1b0-4e1d-be0a-c20f6190a9ef
  10. Cmon man

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cmon man: Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up...