Cmon Xbox one

Discus and support Cmon Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will it be available on the store as a pre-purchase, I'm going mad waiting and will we be getting any pre-order bonus?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SgtMonkey1981, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Cmon Xbox one

When will it be available on the store as a pre-purchase, I'm going mad waiting and will we be getting any pre-order bonus?

:)

SgtMonkey1981, Nov 4, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Cmon man

Hey there Snoopy!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that's been experienced so far. I suggest making a post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can take a look and take it into account. =)

Mister Cerb, Nov 4, 2014
  3. B R0CKNATION
    B R0CKNATION Guest
    Cmon man

Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up online for gamers and it doesnt make it better when u guys say
    u will fix the problems and have yet to fix them. we have all thèse games to play such as bf4 and NBA 2k14 and cant even get décent server up until the 3rd or 4th try. Where is the update? The beginning of online gaming for next gen is off to terrible
    start but I have faith it will get better. But [Mod Removed] can i play my game for one day without problem pick it up Microsoft and Sony

B R0CKNATION, Nov 4, 2014
  4. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

Cmon Xbox one

Its shows up in the marketplace already. So you can buy it early and install it early. Then probably be ready at midnight release on the 18th 12:01. Unless the time zones are off or that early morning.

GRAW2ROBZ, Nov 14, 2014
  5. i am already at 96% downloaded but it has been weird it keeps stopping now and wanting to start dragon age inqusiton so i dont have a clue why but anyway it is up and ready for pre order and pre download .

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Nov 1, 2018
  6. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

Cmon Xbox one

i am already at 96% downloaded but it has been weird it keeps stopping now and wanting to start dragon age inqusiton so i dont have a clue why but anyway it is up and ready for pre order and pre download .
  7. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Cmon Xbox one

Its shows up in the marketplace already. So you can buy it early and install it early. Then probably be ready at midnight release on the 18th 12:01. Unless the time zones are off or that early morning.
  8. SixDouble6Killa Win User

Can't see Friends unlocked Achievements

Same Here, Cmon Xbox Fix This!!!
  9. xsv Win User

What has been your all-time favourite game?

id say Halo, but cmon, you CANT just pick one
  10. icrepeermendi1 Win User

Update Failed Status Code 42FE-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

WHAT cmon microsoft you are the one who fix all the problems,fix this
Thema:

Cmon Xbox one

1. Cmon Xbox one - Similar Threads - Cmon

2. Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...: Alright,Ive had gamepass for 3-5 months now and i saw rainbow was on gamepass,Downloaded deluxe edtion,Hopped in,And guess what?No attackers or defenders,Restarted,checked if i downloaded...
  3. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp: Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_- yes i have the insider app on xb1 and yes i...
  4. Servers blocking people cmon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers blocking people cmon.: when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then restarting a game. Like you Just had a game and...
  5. Cmon microsoft support....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon microsoft support....: So for 3 days now i've been trying to redeem my xbox live gold code and alays recieved this message: "Something happened on our end. Witing a bir might help" and with the error code "XBOX1005"....
  6. cmon xbox, really?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cmon xbox, really?: i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont even get a hint. most of the time the error...
  7. Really. Cmon now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really. Cmon now.: Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say.. e6e73daa-c1b0-4e1d-be0a-c20f6190a9ef
  8. Cmon man

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cmon man: Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up...