Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...

Discus and support Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright,Ive had gamepass for 3-5 months now and i saw rainbow was on gamepass,Downloaded deluxe edtion,Hopped in,And guess what?No attackers or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FadeFade2, Nov 3, 2020.

1. FadeFade2
    FadeFade2 Guest

Alright,Ive had gamepass for 3-5 months now and i saw rainbow was on gamepass,Downloaded deluxe edtion,Hopped in,And guess what?No attackers or defenders,Restarted,checked if i downloaded it,Nothin,I dont even game share,My account is the only account
    with game pass,Im just not getting anything,Can somebody please tell me whats going on-

:)

FadeFade2, Nov 3, 2020
  2. S0Nx0FxG0KU Win User

Friends list not showing

Ok this is getting ridiculous, how many times is this going to happen. Cmon Xbox you guys are really slacking...been with you guys five years. I've seen better...
  3. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

you guys are really worrying about caps???? Cmon.
  4. AcID Martis Win User

About "Trial Gold"

Cmon guys,is it so hard to help?
  5. kartikkarajgikar Win User

Why a company that puts Empathy at center of everything they do ignores regional pricing of their studio games?

Cmon microsoft you're better than this
  6. HenryMoxon Win User

Tactical Gaming

cmon guys lets see some activity!
Thema:

1. Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this... - Similar Threads - Cmon guys are

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp: Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_- yes i have the insider app on xb1 and yes i...
  5. Servers blocking people cmon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers blocking people cmon.: when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then restarting a game. Like you Just had a game and...
  6. Cmon microsoft support....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon microsoft support....: So for 3 days now i've been trying to redeem my xbox live gold code and alays recieved this message: "Something happened on our end. Witing a bir might help" and with the error code "XBOX1005"....
  7. Cmon Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox one: When will it be available on the store as a pre-purchase, I'm going mad waiting and will we be getting any pre-order bonus? cdeda2ed-14a6-4972-aa32-f7ce2ed8fb5e
  8. cmon xbox, really?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cmon xbox, really?: i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont even get a hint. most of the time the error...
  9. Really. Cmon now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really. Cmon now.: Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say.. e6e73daa-c1b0-4e1d-be0a-c20f6190a9ef
  10. Cmon man

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cmon man: Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up...