Cmon man

Discus and support Cmon man in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B R0CKNATION, Jan 1, 2014.

1. B R0CKNATION
    B R0CKNATION Guest

Cmon man

Man Microsoft u need to something quick and in a hurry, u have problems with the Xbox one as far as playing with friends which is What online is for, how do u bring out a system that messes up online for gamers and it doesnt make it better when u guys say
    u will fix the problems and have yet to fix them. we have all thèse games to play such as bf4 and NBA 2k14 and cant even get décent server up until the 3rd or 4th try. Where is the update? The beginning of online gaming for next gen is off to terrible
    start but I have faith it will get better. But [Mod Removed] can i play my game for one day without problem pick it up Microsoft and Sony

:)

B R0CKNATION, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Valkine
    Valkine Guest
    Cmon Why??!

Or give gifts to other NPCs.

Valkine, Jan 1, 2014
  3. M3gaToxic
    M3gaToxic Guest
    Cmon Why??!

This has to be the one thing i hate about Fable 2. Okay so i want to make money so i bought shops and i had them at 100% but then i lowered them to like normal or +20% but im total corrupt and i hate that because my eyes are yellow. how can i make myself
    pure again?

M3gaToxic, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Cmon man

Hey there Snoopy!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that's been experienced so far. I suggest making a post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can take a look and take it into account. =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Cmon man

Hey there Snoopy!

I'm sorry to hear about any frustration that's been experienced so far. I suggest making a post over in our
    Feedback Forums so the feedback team can take a look and take it into account. =)
  6. Hunterg925 Win User

Cannot Install PC Games Through Game Pass

Cmon man what the hell I just need some help
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

Looking for people to play BF4 with.

cmon man there are five of these in a row now, just look around first
  8. A1U2R3A4L5 Win User

Can't find Gold?

Cmon man I'm serious. I've been to bedrock on 2 worlds with no gold anywhere.
  9. M3gaToxic Win User

Arkham City

Man i hope there will be a demo i just need a taste cmon....just a hit please. Man i sound like a drug addict.
Thema:

Cmon man

1. Cmon man - Similar Threads - Cmon man

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox,I know you guys are better then this...: Alright,Ive had gamepass for 3-5 months now and i saw rainbow was on gamepass,Downloaded deluxe edtion,Hopped in,And guess what?No attackers or defenders,Restarted,checked if i downloaded...
  5. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp: Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_- yes i have the insider app on xb1 and yes i...
  6. Servers blocking people cmon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers blocking people cmon.: when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then restarting a game. Like you Just had a game and...
  7. Cmon microsoft support....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon microsoft support....: So for 3 days now i've been trying to redeem my xbox live gold code and alays recieved this message: "Something happened on our end. Witing a bir might help" and with the error code "XBOX1005"....
  8. Cmon Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cmon Xbox one: When will it be available on the store as a pre-purchase, I'm going mad waiting and will we be getting any pre-order bonus? cdeda2ed-14a6-4972-aa32-f7ce2ed8fb5e
  9. cmon xbox, really?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cmon xbox, really?: i mean the list of "unauthorized error codes" goes on and on. but its really annoying when you look it up expecting to see the solution but you dont even get a hint. most of the time the error...
  10. Really. Cmon now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really. Cmon now.: Down for hours? Again?... Hacked I am hearing?? Time to invest some money in better security I'd say.. e6e73daa-c1b0-4e1d-be0a-c20f6190a9ef