CLR20r3 Error

Discus and support CLR20r3 Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, So i have been having issues with one specific gaming Just Crashing Back to , Windows home Screen after about 15/30Mins , I contacted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by . F, Jan 31, 2025.

  1. . F
    . F Guest

    CLR20r3 Error


    Hi there,

    So i have been having issues with one specific gaming Just Crashing Back to , Windows home Screen after about 15/30Mins , I contacted the Support Team of the Game and Gave them Logs and they came back to me with a CLR20r3 Issues. They sent me some Instructions for Repair and Links to Microsoft Forum . So i follow these Instructions , and the NetFx Repair Tool came back with the Error below saying it cant repair . Would anyone no how id repair these , find and delete ?

    Thanks for the help.

    Andrew

    From Game Log..

    Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Fault bucket 1388466670762589046, type 5
    Event Name: CLR20r3
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

    Problem signature:
    P1: GbtCloudMatrix.exe
    P2: 22.9.21.1
    P3: f4734db7
    P4: GbtCloudMatrix
    P5: 22.9.21.1
    P6: f4734db7
    P7: 27
    P8: 0
    P9: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

    Event Name: APPCRASH
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

    Problem signature:
    P1: svchost.exe
    P2: 10.0.26100.1150
    P3: fdace0d9
    P4: aphostservice.dll
    P5: 10.0.26100.1882
    P6: ca580ccf
    P7: c0000005
    P8: 000000000000269f

    Report from NetFx Repair Tool

    C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.log

    C:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu_decompression_log.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NDP481-Web_decompression_log.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NetFxRepairTool (1)_decompression_log.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NetFxRepairTool (2)_decompression_log.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_NetFxRepairTool_decompression_log.txt

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250114181909.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250114182208.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250114182431.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250114185212.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250117191723.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250117194552.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20250117195333.log

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Setup_20250121_141008894.html

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.1 Setup_20250120_141352636.html

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet_HKCR_Installer.regdump

    C:\Users\ando_\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet_HKLM_Installer.regdump

    ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Performance and system failures***

    :)
     
  2. Lele.X - MSFT Win User

    CLR20r3 Error

    Hi . F

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community!

    I understand that you are currently experiencing a game crash



    According to your description, this is a separate game issue. Have you tried reinstalling the game files?



    In addition, was the game launched normally before? What operations did you perform to cause the issue?

    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!



    Sincere greetings

    | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. Bill Smithers Win User

    Xbox Game Pass app for PC (beta) error code CLR20r3

    There Xbox forums here.

    I found this for you though; NB Windows 10 PC:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/bill...-pass-pc-faq#c54b2ac4dde94d5bb42e5e58e37373ed

    XBoxWhere can I play games that come with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

    Play on a
    compatible Windows 10 PC
    . Check detail pages for individual games to confirm that they’ll work with your computer. Certain games may require the latest Windows update.

    Xbox forums here:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...&threadType=All&isFilterExpanded=false&page=1
  4. HELLRAZER305 Win User

    Error Error Error

    DID you fix it I got the same one??
  5. InFaDeLiTy Win User

    Errors Errors Errors

    No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Errors Errors Errors

    Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

    here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
Thema:

CLR20r3 Error

Loading...
  1. CLR20r3 Error - Similar Threads - CLR20r3 Error

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...