Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

Discus and support Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Substantial-Juice123, Apr 14, 2024.

  1. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects


    On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on PC

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Juice123
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Substantial-Juice123, Apr 14, 2024
    #1
  2. HassanB Win User

    Immediately Disconnecting

    Hello,

    Xbox Support is aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Please keep checking the Xbox Service Alert page here.

    [​IMG]
  3. ExpatChef_77 Win User

    error code 0x80131505 and 0x000001F7

    I uninstalled my Xbox app from my Android and it started working immediately.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Cloudplay being forced

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    As long as the game is compatible with your you should have both options which is cloud gaming and installing games.

    Kindly perform a powercycle.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    And follow the steps below:

    Go to "my games and apps" > Full Library > Game Pass > Search for he game to install.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Cloudplay being forced

    Well no it's either or question js what system are you on pc or console

    Keep in mind cloud games are only series x and Xbox one games

    So if you are looking for a pc game you must look at the pc section not console
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    skate 3 cloudplay

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    For in-game issues such as this, it is best to reach out to the game support for a better assistance. You can reach EA support here help.ea.com
Thema:

Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

Loading...
  1. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects - Similar Threads - Cloudplay issues Android

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Cloudplay being forced

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloudplay being forced: Am going through game pass deciding on a different games to play and all its offering for most games is cloud play, I don't want to cloud play games as my internets not the best. Is their a work...
  10. skate 3 cloudplay

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 cloudplay: Hello, When I want to play skate 3 on the cloud on my windows 10 computer it works fine until it gets to ''scanning for downloadable content'' does anyone know a fix?...