Cloud .....

Discus and support Cloud ..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, here's my problem, I can't since my console accessed my cloud storage. I can't prevent the backup of my game data on it. A small example: I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LE Sadique666, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. Cloud .....


    Hello, here's my problem, I can't since my console accessed my cloud storage. I can't prevent the backup of my game data on it. A small example: I installed plants vs zombies I wish to start over I can not choose my storage I have only the one of the cloud
    , and I can neither disabled or delete it from my xbox ....

    :)
     
    LE Sadique666, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    October 2014 updates and beyond

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.
  3. Silent Hysteria Win User

    Where Is The Rest Of My Game?

    ...but..but...the cloud....it has the cloud....by the power of the cloud...cloud power...
  4. Ooh im good Win User

    E3 2014!

    I know what the "cloud" is or isn't, but it was interesting how last year it was the cloud, the power of the cloud, the cloud, the cloud, cloud.....

    This year they just stated "servers", I said long at the time when everyone was getting wet about the cloud that it meant nothing. I also stated technically all EA games have run in the "cloud" as they are run on servers based away from the user. An cloud
    is not a "buzzword" cloud gaming started many many years ago with onlive.
  5. ProvidedSet91 Win User

    Dead rising 3, the cloud, xbox one. question

    The Cloud can be used in many different ways for instance: Forza 5 uses the Cloud for advanced A.I. 1080p and 60fps,Zoo Tycoon uses the Cloud for sharing zoos to other people.Fable Legends uses the Cloud for full game support rumor is that is an MMO.Killer
    Instinct uses the Cloud for characters.Sunset Overdrive uses the Cloud for player feedback and big game updates,Titan Fall uses the Cloud for latency issues and bigger levels.Project Spark uses the Cloud for sharing levels and for sending levels to PC and
    Smartglass.Kinect Sports Rivals uses the Cloud for advanced A.I.Ryse Son of Rome uses the Cloud to send info to the Smartglass.D4 and Quantum Break are going to use the Cloud but for what is uncertain.
  6. APR HYPNOS Win User

    The Cloud and GOW3

Thema:

Cloud .....

Loading...
  1. Cloud ..... - Similar Threads - Cloud

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...