Cloud

Discus and support Cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have saved games in my cloud and want to move them over to my hard drive. But when I go to my storage I see my internal and external hard drive but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evoexile81, Jul 26, 2018.

  1. Evoexile81
    Evoexile81 Guest

    Cloud


    I have saved games in my cloud and want to move them over to my hard drive. But when I go to my storage I see my internal and external hard drive but not my cloud. How do I transfer game saves from my cloud and where do I find the cloud?

    :)
     
    Evoexile81, Jul 26, 2018
    #1
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Xbox One kinect isn't all about jumping around waving your arms like a madman

    Why not?

    Storage is very simple. OnLive etc run full games from the cloud, though granted its not quite like the real thing. If you have a disc in the console though, plus cloud functionality, why couldnt the cloud replace the HDD. Games run from the disc, cloud storage is used for all data saving. Seems simple enough to me.
     
    Member 639844, Jul 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Cloud

    On the One it's currently not possible to manage game saves from the cloud.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 26, 2018
    #4
  5. Hey using cloud saves should be automatic so they will already be ready and waiting no need to download them separately Using Cloud Game Saves | Xbox One

    For xbox one you also get unlimited cloud saves so no need to manage them
     
    whiteandshiny, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    October 2014 updates and beyond

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.

    I agree with Cloud.
  7. Silent Hysteria Win User

    Where Is The Rest Of My Game?

    ...but..but...the cloud....it has the cloud....by the power of the cloud...cloud power...
  8. Ooh im good Win User

    E3 2014!

    I know what the "cloud" is or isn't, but it was interesting how last year it was the cloud, the power of the cloud, the cloud, the cloud, cloud.....

    This year they just stated "servers", I said long at the time when everyone was getting wet about the cloud that it meant nothing. I also stated technically all EA games have run in the "cloud" as they are run on servers based away from the user. An cloud
    is not a "buzzword" cloud gaming started many many years ago with onlive.
  9. ProvidedSet91 Win User

    Dead rising 3, the cloud, xbox one. question

    The Cloud can be used in many different ways for instance: Forza 5 uses the Cloud for advanced A.I. 1080p and 60fps,Zoo Tycoon uses the Cloud for sharing zoos to other people.Fable Legends uses the Cloud for full game support rumor is that is an MMO.Killer
    Instinct uses the Cloud for characters.Sunset Overdrive uses the Cloud for player feedback and big game updates,Titan Fall uses the Cloud for latency issues and bigger levels.Project Spark uses the Cloud for sharing levels and for sending levels to PC and
    Smartglass.Kinect Sports Rivals uses the Cloud for advanced A.I.Ryse Son of Rome uses the Cloud to send info to the Smartglass.D4 and Quantum Break are going to use the Cloud but for what is uncertain.
  10. APR HYPNOS Win User

    The Cloud and GOW3

Thema:

Cloud

Loading...
  1. Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...