Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.

Discus and support Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When taking a post-session survey, unable to check boxes. This may be a public/backend issue. Will tool report on reproduction. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ouglee, Aug 26, 2026.

  1. /u/Ouglee
    /u/Ouglee Guest

    Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.


    When taking a post-session survey, unable to check boxes.

    This may be a public/backend issue. Will tool report on reproduction.

    submitted by /u/Ouglee
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ouglee, Aug 26, 2026
    #1
  2. iJai Win User

    Achievements not unlocking.

    Done the survey myself, got nothing! No response, no achievements unlocked. My first response to the survey was 3 weeks ago. Since then I've completed the survey multiple times,, reporting different achievements I should have unlocked, nothing! Not sure
    what the point of the survey is. Is Microsoft even collecting or looking at the data?
  3. KevinLang1 Win User

    Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

    From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  4. B Walls Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    I also have an issue with Windows 10 Solitaire Collection with my new Surface Pro 4. When I open the Solitaire app it comes up with message "Importing Windows 8 Cloud Data-Importing Saved Cloud Data" then an error is displayed "Cloud data import error -
    There was a problem importing cloud saved game data RETRY/CANCEL". Pressing the retry only repeats the error message, pressing the Cancel the box goes away and Solitaire games are ok to play. Any idea how to get rid of this error? I assume it is from my
    old SP3 and Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Lost offline Save data

    Hello Daniel,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the issue with the missing saved data, if you were not online when you were playing the game and you no longer have any saved data that data is now lost. In order to prevent Saved data from being lost
    you will have to sync it with the Cloud game saves by going online every once and a while.

    It is unfortunate but you will not be able to recover the saved data unless it was previously synced with the cloud. For more info on

    Cloud Saved Data FAQ
    .

    If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Fable 2 Platinum Hits Edittion

    Hey guys -

    Thanks for posting and letting us know. Please consider filling out the
    survey
    on backward compatible games so we can collect as much data as possible. That data gets passed directly to the team responsible for backward compatible games.
Thema:

Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.

Loading...
  1. Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection. - Similar Threads - Cloud survey issue

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...