Cloud storage

Discus and support Cloud storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can;t set up my cloud storage,I got xbox live 12 months and it tells me its not available?? Help cb35850b-17e1-4949-b656-6f20ff31d116 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IronBoy2455, Jan 1, 2014.

1. IronBoy2455
    IronBoy2455 Guest

Cloud storage

I can;t set up my cloud storage,I got xbox live 12 months and it tells me its not available?? Help

:)

IronBoy2455, Jan 1, 2014
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Xbox One kinect isn't all about jumping around waving your arms like a madman

Why not?

Storage is very simple. OnLive etc run full games from the cloud, though granted its not quite like the real thing. If you have a disc in the console though, plus cloud functionality, why couldnt the cloud replace the HDD. Games run from the disc, cloud storage is used for all data saving. Seems simple enough to me.

Member 639844, Jan 1, 2014
  4. IronBoy2455
    IronBoy2455 Guest

Cloud storage

I mean i redeemed the code,and enabled the cloud and it says the cloud is not avalable???????????

IronBoy2455, Jan 1, 2014
  5. M.Hutchinson
    M.Hutchinson Guest
    M.Hutchinson, Jan 1, 2014
  6. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest
    undo anything that you did and go through the steps on the support forum.

BrettHawk, Oct 31, 2018
  7. OCRyzen Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Cloud storage for Hotmail, is different, to Xbox cloud storage too...
  8. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

My Xbox resets at random.

its trying to sync to the cloud storage try turning the cloud storage off
  9. Maj Azzwhoopin Win User

No cloud storage?.

Build out some new storage, carve it up as needed and restore the user data...Come on get on the ball... And using the excuse that you have restored some people's access. That is awful lame saying that so that some people believe you have been working, cuz
    no one can prove otherwise. I think you just haven't called in the right people because of the holidays. Because if you have Microsoft is much worse off than I thought.
  10. Frosty J23 Win User

Cloud Storage

Cool thanks for the quick reply.

Will see how it goes
  11. juan van Win User

Cloud Storage

You should be able to still access the cloud storage to move the saves off it onto your console, since you can't access the cloud for saves while you have a silver account.

support.xbox.com/.../help
Thema:

Cloud storage

1. Cloud storage - Similar Threads - Cloud storage

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  5. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  6. How to recover cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover cloud storage: I accidentally deleted something on cloud and want it back 0feb0fc1-873f-49ce-89e5-642772b4c41e
  7. Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit: Have encountered this issue with some 360 BC games that require you to manually select the cloud instead of auto syncing when signing in, where when you select cloud it says its over the limit and...
  8. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....
  9. How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?: I know it backs up saves to the cloud. Accessible to all platforms through your account via the Cloud, all clear there. I've been unable to copy, only move theDark Souls Xbox 360 save file, I want...
  10. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...