Cloud Storage says Offline asks me to sign in 360 games

Discus and support Cloud Storage says Offline asks me to sign in 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own an Xbox Series S ...I still enjoying playing Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 online multiplayer...I'm online signed in switch to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewBrownX, Dec 11, 2022.

1. AndrewBrownX
    AndrewBrownX Guest

I own an Xbox Series S ...I still enjoying playing Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 online multiplayer...I'm online signed in switch to Xbox 360 games and for 1943 it says Cloud Storage Offline when I press it it tells me I have to sign in! This issue started happening at least for me yesterday afternoon and still happening ! I also tried it with Battlefield Bad Company 2 and got the same issue - I can't connect to multiplayer keeps saying sign in -when I clearly am !!

It's never been an issue before until now - I have Xbox Ultimate I pay for monthly I expected better !

:)

AndrewBrownX, Dec 11, 2022
  2. AndrewBrownX Win User

Seemed like a delay when switching to Xbox 360 titles to correct series S ones that's was the issue sadly and come hiccup between ethernet and wifi ,
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello AndrewBrownX,

Happy holidays!

We appreciate for time and patience.

Kindly check on this article for more information about your problem. Troubleshoot cloud storage on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

Let us know if the problem still persists. so, we could consult this to our internals support for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrewBrownX,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you cannot connect to multiplayer and cloud storage says offline and asking you sign in 360 games. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

To better understand, we would like to ask questions about it.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Did you check internet connection?
    3. Is this happening to other games?
    4. Do you mind sending screenshot of the error message?
    5. What have you done so far to fix the issue?
    6. Do you have Xbox Live gold subscription?
    We found article that might help you find some ideas and tips to resolve the problem.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrewBrownX,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi AndrewBrownX,

I hope you are well today.

With your latest response, I try to research some possible fixes on the issue. Kindly check and follow the steps if it will work for you.

On this article. Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support check on the topic on the screenshot.

[​IMG]

Also try to this. Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

I am also giving you this article to check if you can get some ideas and information that you might need in the future. Play backward compatible games on Xbox | Xbox Support

We are looking forward to your response. We will be glad to follow up and help you resolve the issue.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Cloud Storage says Offline asks me to sign in 360 games - Similar Threads - Cloud Storage says

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  4. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  5. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  6. How to recover cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover cloud storage: I accidentally deleted something on cloud and want it back 0feb0fc1-873f-49ce-89e5-642772b4c41e
  7. Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit: Have encountered this issue with some 360 BC games that require you to manually select the cloud instead of auto syncing when signing in, where when you select cloud it says its over the limit and...
  8. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....
  9. How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?: I know it backs up saves to the cloud. Accessible to all platforms through your account via the Cloud, all clear there. I've been unable to copy, only move theDark Souls Xbox 360 save file, I want...
  10. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...