Cloud says I'm in an unsupported region when I'm not

Discus and support Cloud says I'm in an unsupported region when I'm not in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; cloud gaming was working fine then after an update, it tells me im in an unsupported region. I live in south dakota, US which is supported and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NIKLU, Nov 22, 2022.

1. NIKLU
    NIKLU Guest

cloud gaming was working fine then after an update, it tells me im in an unsupported region. I live in south dakota, US which is supported and everything from credit card to profile/account details is set to my location. tried on both xbox series x and pc windows with same result. is their a solution to this? was working just fine until my xbox series x had to do an update then cloud decided to stop working

:)

NIKLU, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is happening with multiple devices the issue can be with your network connection.

Make sure that you're physically located in the US because the system will detect that.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. andriustuma Win User

XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

i just don't see my region listed , but i'm not in unsupported region
  4. Jesse E' Win User

TV from Sky version number

Unfortunately I don't have a sky subscription and I'm currently in an unsupported region for work.
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Xbox saying I'm offline when I'm in game but online when I'm not.

Hi,

Let's isolate your concern by gathering the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other non-Call of Duty games?

2. Is this issue happening with other Xbox Profiles?

3. May we have the exact error message prompted?

Make sure to check the status of Xbox Live and Activision for any service alerts. To proceed, check out the following links:

Xbox Live Service Status

Activision Support Online Services

Also, check the status of your Xbox Live Gold Membership by clicking this
    link
    and see if it's in good standing. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

In addition, we recommend removing and re-adding your Xbox Profile on the Xbox One that may help resolve profile issues in a game. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart the Xbox One before re-adding your Xbox Profile.

Keep us posted.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

Hi Ben, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Cloud says I'm in an unsupported region when I'm not - Similar Threads - Cloud says I'm

2. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  3. when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...: when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says Hang on a moment while we sign you out. then something else EDIT: Moved FROM Outlook / Web / Outlook.com /...
  4. Own Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox but Cloud Gaming says I do not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox but Cloud Gaming says I do not: Simply put, I have owned Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox since around 2017-2018, but now that I am trying to play it with cloud gaming, it says that I need to buy Xbox game pass. I have a Gold...
  5. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...
  6. Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...: Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING SESSION. What to do? 5a8be072-2923-4954-bd00-99e54d2f3037
  7. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  8. xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers: xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers 4b33579c-5ad5-48d2-8ff2-93293dbff829
  9. Why doesn't my controller work on cloud play even though my pc says it's connected?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my controller work on cloud play even though my pc says it's connected?: I made sure I had everything up to date, I restarted everything, but whenever I open my cloud play games, I cant even get past the Press A To Start screen and no input from my controller does...
  10. Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...: Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening? [img] 21d7ed9c-f784-4680-b97f-0e9e321080b9