Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

Discus and support Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Noble Lemon, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

Hi there

What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again?

Thanks for the help

:)

A Noble Lemon, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Panno92 Win User

Hi!

All your cloud saved games (and saved progress) will remain linked to your account even if you don't have an active xbox live gold subscription. If you redeemed some of the Xbox One "games with gold" you can't play them without the gold subscription but
    you will be able to play them if you will re-activate your gold subscription in the future.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

They will stay in the cloud till you renew your subscription.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

5. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

cloud saves and xbox gold to silver?

What happens if I no longer have Xbox LIVE Gold?

Xbox LIVE Cloud Saved Games is a feature exclusive to Xbox LIVE Gold members. To create your cloud storage and place files in the cloud storage you must be an Xbox LIVE Gold Member. If you no longer have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you will not be able
    to select Cloud Saved Games in a game. Your files are still stored on the cloud and can be moved out of cloud storage and to a local storage device such as a hard drive. You can do this even if the file does not exist in the console’s cache.
Thema:

1. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled - Similar Threads - Cloud saved games

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?: Hi, I am playing Football Manager 2024 which has a fairly sizable saved game file size in comparison to many other games. I play on it on my Series X and save the game. I wait usually 5 mins in...
  4. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...
  5. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  6. How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?: I only have 5gb of onedrive, and I need to turn off cloud saving. I dont use it anyway and I wont be blackmailed into buying more storage that I dont want. a5104da8-f63a-4b50-82a4-235951397600
  7. Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.: Hey I’m new to the cloud gaming, I’m trying to play gears of war 3. I got it to work on my pc and iPad but it’s not saving my games progress. I’m seeing the checkpoint market but when I reload...
  8. Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?: I have been having a hell of a time with Starfield for PC through the Game Pass. It seems every time there is an update to the game, when I try to start the game it instantly crashes. After hours...
  9. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54
  10. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cancel xbox live cloud saves