Cloud save games after account discontinued
Discus and support Cloud save games after account discontinued in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Due to a credit card issue, my Live account was briefly stopped. I corrected the issue and reinstated my account a week or so later. However, I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Loki70, Mar 6, 2018.
Thema:
Cloud save games after account discontinued
Loading...
-
Cloud save games after account discontinued - Similar Threads - Cloud save games
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming)
in XboX InsidersSuggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming): I regularly use the Xbox cloud system, both for save games and cloud gaming. I've noticed a few things that could be improved: More control over cloud saves: - Ability to manually delete or back... -
xbox cloud saved game files
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox cloud saved game files: i have an issue with palworld not recovering saved data from xbox cloud. i have lost days worth of data because of sync related issues. microsoft troubleshooting says to go to could storage on the... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming - Not Able to Load Saves
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Cloud Gaming - Not Able to Load Saves: My internet went out so I tried using my phone's hotspot, and when the game Oblivion Remastered opens, the only available save files are over 30 hours ago. How do I access my actual save files... -
Cloud save restore on PC Game Pass
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud save restore on PC Game Pass: Hello, I've been playing Clair Obscure using PC Game Pass for almost 35 hours. Today, for the first time, the xbox app asked if I wanted to sync my PC save with the cloud. After I accepted, my... -
Save data of game Have a nice death on Xbox Cloud disappeared
in XBoX Games and AppsSave data of game Have a nice death on Xbox Cloud disappeared: I have a problem with the game Have a Nice Death. I've been playing the game for a couple of months so I was pretty far along, but a few days ago opening the Xbox app brought up a message warning... -
Are my gaming files saved in the cloud if I have a Microsoft Xbox account?
in XBoX Games and AppsAre my gaming files saved in the cloud if I have a Microsoft Xbox account?: My Xbox crashed and I lost two weeks worth of progress on my game Balders Gate 3. I reinstalled the game. I reinstalled my account, but my gaming files are missing the most recent two weeks of... -
Game Pass Cloud Saves Not Syncing Across Devices
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Cloud Saves Not Syncing Across Devices: I'm experiencing issues with my Game Pass cloud saves not syncing across my devices. I've been playing on my Xbox, but when I switch over to my PC, my progress isn't updating. I've checked my... -
Problems with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cloud saves for PC games
in XBoX Games and AppsProblems with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cloud saves for PC games: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing persistent issues with cloud saves using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. Every time I try to save progress in my games, either the saves don't sync...