Cloud recovery

Discus and support Cloud recovery in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently discovered that my save data for Eldan ring was completely gone. Is there any possible way that someone could fix it and restore it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by j0hnny4, Apr 12, 2022.

  1. j0hnny4
    j0hnny4 Guest

    Cloud recovery


    Hey guys I recently discovered that my save data for Eldan ring was completely gone. Is there any possible way that someone could fix it and restore it or did I lose 56 hours of gameplay?

    :)
     
    j0hnny4, Apr 12, 2022
    #1
  2. j0hnny4 Win User

    Cloud recovery

    Hey Georges C, I really appreciate the help. Unfortunately it didn’t show up so I’m pretty sure I’m in the dumpster for this one. Thank you for your time though.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

    Cloud recovery

    Probably the save data in the cloud is overwritten.

    Sorry.

    Only thing to try is to delete your local save file (in my games and apps), reboot the game and when the system asks wich save to load, select cloud save.

    If you're lucky, you get your old save back.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Cloud recovery

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello J0hnny4, if you have already restarted, have already removed your account, and put it back, restarted the console and even then your last save did not appear, unfortunately it will not be possible to recover it.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

    Game Drive

    You can recovery everything from a cloud. Games, saves, did you tried?
  6. jimmy1bones Win User

    Recovering Fallout 4 save files from external HD

    UPDATE: EaseUS software does not allow any recovery to take place without buying their service.

    If the saves go to the Cloud, is there a way to recover deleted saves from the Cloud?
Thema:

Cloud recovery

Loading...
  1. Cloud recovery - Similar Threads - Cloud recovery

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Cloud data recovery after update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data recovery after update: Hi, Can anyone assist with the below Updated my Forza Horison 5 on my Xbox 1. Logged into the game and I was connected my Xbox live and had internet. Game brought up a synchronization option...