Cloud-powered AI
Discus and support Cloud-powered AI in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may be old news. Received this info in an email today, regarding the recent update. "The power of Xbox Live for Titanfall Server-based... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DocHolliday 7, Mar 5, 2014.
Thema:
Cloud-powered AI
Loading...
-
Cloud-powered AI - Similar Threads - Cloud powered
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live
in XBoX Games and AppsThe power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about... -
New video showing the power of MS cloud computing
in XBoX on ConsolesNew video showing the power of MS cloud computing: Microsoft has released a new video, showing the importance of the cloud in games that are packing a lot of physics effects. Microsoft Releases Video Showing Why The Cloud Is Important For Games...