Cloud popup

Discus and support Cloud popup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I turn off the popup for cloud saved games, it pisses me off to the point I don't want to play the games anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidPlas-Smith, Mar 4, 2018.

  1. Cloud popup


    How do I turn off the popup for cloud saved games, it pisses me off to the point I don't want to play the games anymore.

    :)
     
    DavidPlas-Smith, Mar 4, 2018
    #1
  2. mrunohu
    mrunohu Guest
    Use local memory or cloud

    I keep getting a popup asking if I want to use a game saved to the cloud or use locally saved I have tried reinstalling the game and everything I can think of...Help
     
    mrunohu, Mar 4, 2018
    #2
  3. I9 Venom 80
    I9 Venom 80 Guest
    popup keyboard

    ok so I've been talking to a Microsoft tech and the solution is as follows - 1. Remove your account 2. power down your Xbox 3. unplug the power at the back of the Xbox 4. leave for 10 mins 5. plug back in and power up 6. recover
    your GT and everything should be working.
     
    I9 Venom 80, Mar 4, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Cloud popup

    Hi!

    It is possible to disable notifications with the settings: System->Settings->Preferences->Notifications.
     
    DominumStige, Mar 4, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Cloud popup

    Hi!

    It is possible to disable notifications with the settings: System->Settings->Preferences->Notifications.
  6. D H4 Win User

    Clicking the green "Play" button does nothing

    Update:
    I just installed an update for the XBox app. Now, when I press the 'Play' button on the popup for any given cloud game, that popup closes, and I'm simply dropped back to the main "Cloud Gaming" games list.

    At least the button does something now, I guess.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    popups

    Hey there,

    A premium subscription will only work on the device that it was purchased on. To clarify, are you playing on multiple devices or on a single one?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. JonasGarbuio Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    I have nothing related to cloud saves in General tab : https://i.imgur.com/iCRKGaD.png (texts are in french)

    And I have nothing related to cloud save in the game settings either.

    And I have no "Sync now" option either.

    Also the Profile icon is at the upper left corner, not upper right.

    I tried to delete folders I a sync popup when i launched the game but still no save, it just reseted all my settings ...
  9. darkist1 Win User

    Stupid popup

    There shouldn't be a popup anywhere on the site, and most of the time, i just recommend not going to the popups, as they are dangerous most of the time.
Thema:

Cloud popup

Loading...
  1. Cloud popup - Similar Threads - Cloud popup

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...