Cloud/Hardware problem

Discus and support Cloud/Hardware problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Progress on a save of DS3 has been greatly reduced for lack of a better word. I used a hard drive which was used on two different consoles, one for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RangerGR69, Jul 9, 2023.

  1. RangerGR69
    RangerGR69 Guest

    Cloud/Hardware problem


    Progress on a save of DS3 has been greatly reduced for lack of a better word. I used a hard drive which was used on two different consoles, one for home and one at work. I think it's going off the progress I last made when using that console which was a lot less than what I've really

    done which means it's undone about 2 weeks of progress. How can I fix this problem?

    :)
     
    RangerGR69, Jul 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Cloud/Hardware problem

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with your saved data.

    There are times that this would happen due to a corruption of the progress saved to your storage and if this happens, it will load a previously saved data that it can only recover and unfortunately, there is no option to recover a lost data. This might also be caused by transferring the hard drive from one device to another multiple times or an interruption during the saving progress from the game.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Which one do you want to use? Locally saved vs. cloud saved game data?

    We must combine things. Cloud is good. hardware failure, reinstallation, etc..

    Sometimes, without those problems, local is better if you have played recently.
  4. Enraged Bacon Win User

    will xbox live have issues like the ps network

    Unless there is a SOFTWARE issue with their "cloud" then there should not be problems. They have the hardware grunt to sustain the launch. Provided the software can keep up, it should work perfectly fine.
  5. D0p3 Win User

    Hardware problem

    Do you use an external harddrive with USB 3.0? If you do. Plug it off abd try to connect. Xbox one has very bad problems with some kind of Usb 3.0 cable. If you read this Microsoft please fix this problem.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Hardware problem

    Are you the one "in charge" of the WiFi? I ask because devices can be "kicked off" or blocked from the wifi by the person who administers or controls it. The block can be done by the MAC address so you wont get back on.

    If it isn't the above then have you tried telling the Xbox to forget the connection and set it back up from scratch?

    If you login to the router you can also clear the current table of devices and it will automatically refresh (wont hurt anything on the network already) and try to bring your console in again like its new.

    A full power down and up will fix a lot of things if you have not done that I do suggest it. It can be done from the menu of just hold the Xbox button for 8 seconds; if you want a full reset remove the power cord for 30 seconds prior to turning the console
    on again.
Thema:

Cloud/Hardware problem

Loading...
  1. Cloud/Hardware problem - Similar Threads - Cloud Hardware problem

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...