Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region!

Discus and support Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the Xbox PC app I am receiving the Region Unsupported error when I try to access cloud gaming (see pic below). However, I am in the UK (which is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OliverFawke, Dec 27, 2021.

  1. OliverFawke
    OliverFawke Guest

    Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region!


    On the Xbox PC app I am receiving the Region Unsupported error when I try to access cloud gaming (see pic below).

    However, I am in the UK (which is a supported region) and my account is registered to the UK.

    Does anyone know what the issue might be and how I could solve it?


    Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region! [​IMG]


    :)
     
    OliverFawke, Dec 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region!

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please kindly check your PC's location if it's set up correctly and also, kindly try a different network. Make sure that you're not using any VPN.

    Once confirmed, kindly repair the App by following the steps below:

    Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for Xbox > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart PC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region!

    If you are using google dns then you need to change to your actual isps dns servers
  4. Pytherex Win User

    Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    I'm having the same exact issue.

    Can't do anything to fix it, it's on Microsofts end.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Can you please try accessing the cloud gaming on the browser if in case you're using the app? Go to https://xbox.com/play.

    Also, if you can try to use a different network connection that would be great as well to test it out.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    What region are you in ?

    Not all gamepass ultimate regions are xcloud region
Thema:

Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region!

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming - Unsupported region error BUT I am in a supported region! - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Unsupported

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....
  10. Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming region unsupported?: I was trying to play cloud gaming on my PC, when out of the blue it gave me an error message saying that my region is unsupported when it's not? I have played cloud gaming many times before, and...