Cloud gaming unplayable Halo screen tearing?
Discus and support Cloud gaming unplayable Halo screen tearing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Vantage LOQ 15IRH8 and tried the Microsoft Game pass Halo on Cloud gaming yesterday, it was unplayable, the textures were horrible,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mini Herring, Jan 23, 2025.
Thema:
Cloud gaming unplayable Halo screen tearing?
Loading...
-
Cloud gaming unplayable Halo screen tearing? - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming unplayable
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
how come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?
in XBoX Games and Appshow come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?: every time I go on there it says I have "packet loss" and I cannot play the game because of the lag. It used to work just fine on the same device and internet. 4d09adc8-3b3d-426a-845a-57f764220946 -
Disney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.
in XBoX Games and AppsDisney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.: I purchased the ultimate game pass in order to play Disney Dreamlight valley. Playing this game on my switch was difficult due to numerous crashes. When I started playing DDV on cloud gaming it...