Cloud Gaming: Touch vs. Controller on tactical games like Crusader Kings

Discus and support Cloud Gaming: Touch vs. Controller on tactical games like Crusader Kings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone! So, cloud gaming is great. But I can't wrap my head around why they wouldn't make games like Crusader Kings with touch. It suck to play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/C0nArt1zt, Jun 5, 2022.

1. /u/C0nArt1zt
    /u/C0nArt1zt Guest

Hi everyone!

So, cloud gaming is great. But I can't wrap my head around why they wouldn't make games like Crusader Kings with touch. It suck to play it on the Xbox hence one is limited to the controller - but with remote play where they have a ton of games that work without controller I really wish they fixed the issue for Crusader Kings and other tactical games..

Anyone agree? If so, where can we turn to try to get them to fix these issues.

Regards, K

submitted by /u/C0nArt1zt
    [link] [comments]

/u/C0nArt1zt, Jun 5, 2022
  2. Jizmochan Win User

Cloud Gaming

So for clarity, its Crusader Kings 3 that I am talking about.. its currently on Gamepass and currently available and supported on Cloud Gaming. I currently subscribe to Gamepass Ultimate.

From that answer then, it doesn't matter if I purchase the game anyway, if it leaves Gamepass for any reason, I will no longer be able to play it on Cloud Gaming. Is that correct?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

Hi Gary! Sorry to hear about that issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter here.

May I know if the issue happens to other games you play via cloud gaming as well? Or is it only happening to that specific game?

To further isolate the issue, I suggest that you try to use a different network connection. You could use your mobile data hotspot if possible. Don't forget to reset your modem/router by unplugging it from its power source for few minutes before turning it back on. If you use VPN, please disable it.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  5. PendulumSoul Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming: Touch vs. Controller on tactical games like Crusader Kings - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Touch

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  8. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  9. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  10. Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible: Hello, I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone. When trying to play on iPad, the on screen controls are functional but not...