Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

Discus and support Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoPPa HoBBiT, Sep 23, 2023.

1. PoPPa HoBBiT
    PoPPa HoBBiT Guest

Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly

Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is involving Android iOS and console

That you were instantly go into the game without any long time of waiting

So why is my Xbox which is connected to an online server which is in the UK which is EE network internet hub

With fibre optic internet speed going extremely fast

I'm having some temporary issues over A somebody is slowing down the process B somebody is uploaded above which I've reported the issue or c they complementally slowing down the actual game someone able to go on it losing my frustration

So why can't Xbox salt had this cloud gaming as this has been an issue for quite some time waiting around for a long experience like a train little dog waiting very patiently for a game to upload is this their way of punishment because I'm doing something because I'm not obeying the law what I'm exposed to if the answer is yes I think this is despicable because one

All the people do not follow rules and regulations they all break the law and second of all the law in bounds these particular personal infrastructures so people break the law without their knowing of the situation without a person knowing about the situation then obviously they're not breaking the law their lawn barn incisions until they get to occupation of a bill or some sort of sentence

Back in my day I did not know anything about the law but now I know the law but I still like to break it the reason why why do you have to control something which you suspectedly produce into the content of the situation which is breaking the law

And these guys are breaking the law by tampering somebody's internet screwing it up shutting them down they do not have the authority to do this at all or because they sit down on a lonely computer next to other people screaming up their internet or screwing up their gameplay to make a impression that they're in power over a internet policy however controls the electric river controls the grid of the what devices says that they're in power they're not in power the only Embrace the power but they're breaking the law by destroying parts of the network

Gaming I'm waiting over 10 minutes waiting for the simple reason for it to expect to go into a game which is true by Xbox Xbox has announced the said that Clara game is going to be loaded up quicker and better before so how come the UK United Kingdom is this destroying the network device how come UK is breaking the law over the Americans what the Americans has produced it's quite interesting indeed that the UK allowed to do this in their own lands but when it comes to a different land structure they're not allowed to do that because it's invading personal space and also invading personal privacy

So why is that the UK are discriminating their own country when their leaking off information from their own country provided to the American source and the American produces it through music TV and reception produces it back onto the UK network through their network providers of the United States of America I think it's just been told which I've just recently explained that they are bypassing and giving our information and we can do discrimination of certain people

That's by where what their potentially doing is a disgrace because it shows no privacy is discriminating a person until the person faces up to the counts of justice you can stick the justice system up your buttocks

Because I'm getting sick of tired these individual people who meant to be outsmarting a person who creates the electrical company who creates the internet policy who creates everything in their power to notify that they're in control of every service network or did they move my service onto somebody else's service to make it look like a discrimination are they just uploading me and loading me up into a process which doesn't load up possibility because while it is they can transfer your file onto a different server destroy a part of your servant and network

:)

PoPPa HoBBiT, Sep 23, 2023
  2. David Dill Win User

It didn't use to be this slow. So apparently more people are on the servers now. But it sucks they should make things better as time goes on
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cloud gaming is currently in beta, and carries no guarantees of performance or availability

Each session requires a physical system in the data center, and resources are allocated first come first serve.

Starfield is one of the biggest Xbox launches of the year, and since it's only available on Xbox Series and PC, many people are playing via the cloud, who were previously not using the service
  4. David Dill Win User

It's been in beta for like 4 years. I know it's said that since I got an Xbox in 2021
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Why does cloud gaming take so long?

Hello Miah,

We appreciate your report!

The Team Xbox is aware of the long wait time for playing games on Xbox Cloud Gaming beta. This is evident as the notification of Support page is showing this message:

Thank you for making cloud gaming so popular! We know that some players have been experiencing long wait times to play. If you’re waiting to play, rest assured we’re working hard to accommodate more players and improve your experience.

For update, kindly check the Xbox Support page to see if the messaging is still up about the Xbox Cloud Gaming wait time. Link: Xbox Support

Or you may try to play games at a later time.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

there are limited slots available for free Fortnite players, and you have to get in line just like everyone else. If playing Fortnite in a timely manner is important to you, I suggest you install on one of the many platforms it's available on like Xbox, PC, etc
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming question

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming: I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other. submitted by /u/Dariusthepuppy [link] [comments]
  7. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  8. Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone: Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m hesitant to pa for ultimate if it just turns out...
  9. Question about Cloud and game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Cloud and game saves: So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location one my One, would I still be able to recover my...
  10. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...