cloud gaming sync issue

Discus and support cloud gaming sync issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; hello all im stuck at work instead of being at home and enjoying my time with a game. However, i have the solution to this: Cloud gaming. Im having a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FacialTragedy, Jul 3, 2021.

1. cloud gaming sync issue

hello all

im stuck at work instead of being at home and enjoying my time with a game.

However, i have the solution to this: Cloud gaming. Im having a slight issue however and would love some guidance.

I would like to pick up from where i left off before i left work today, but the sync somehow hasnt caught up to earlier. Is there any way to force/refresh the sync upon logging in via Chrome on my laptop to get the information from my earlier save file i was working on and saved before i left for work or is this just another issue that needs to be sorted out cuz beta?

Any help is very much appreciated!

:)

FacialTragedy, Jul 3, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Game cloud syncing error

Can you see if there is any update for the game available in the Windows 10 store? If the game version is not in sync with the latest, it might be causing issues with the sync from the cloud.

And are you syncing a save from a console version, or a different PC, or is this an issue with uploading your local save to the cloud? Curious if we're troubleshooting actually transferring saves to different devices, or a general sync issue.
  3. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

4. FacialTragedy Win User

cloud gaming sync issue

it shows hwats on my pc not my actualk library

how am i supposed to access what i need with such a hollow, vapid, and non helkofulk response?>

try the app..... and? methodology? where do i click? what do i do?

substance or dont bother answering anyone for goodness sake...... you have only made me more frustrated and made me feel even sutpider than i know i am

forget it, ill just play at home when rarely there from working 6 days a week at my hospital.....
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

cloud gaming sync issue

Hello @FacialTragedy!

We suggest checking out our >Xbox App< since this feature can be accessed through there. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Cloud Storage

Hey Toastie,

There may have been an issue with the sync to cloud.

Are you able to use the original storage device and the original console on the profile that the game was saved on?

There may have been an issue with connection while you were syncing to the cloud.
Thema:

cloud gaming sync issue

1. cloud gaming sync issue - Similar Threads - cloud gaming sync

2. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54
  3. FM2023 Game Pass Cloud Save Not Syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    FM2023 Game Pass Cloud Save Not Syncing: Hello all, Having an issue with syncing cloud saves on the game pass version of FM2023. When I open the game on my Surface Pro 8, I get an error from the Xbox (not FM2023) saying that it's taking...
  4. Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game

in XboX Insiders
    Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game: Hello, so i have a windows PC and a Steam Deck, and i wanted to play the upcoming forza motorsport and horizon 5. I have a question though, if i played the game locally on my PC and i use cloud...
  5. how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?: I was at level 122 in Wordament on my old Chromebook. When I bought a new Chromebook and logged in, I was reset to level 1. How do I save my level status in the cloud on my old chromebook, so I...
  6. Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming: Ok so here is my problem. I'm playing Persona 5 royale on PC thanks to XBOX app and game pass. I tried to play the game on my phone thanks to cloud gaming. The game launched and synced my saves...
  7. Game Pass cloud sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass cloud sync: When I am trying to start an xbox 360 game in the cloud the game save sync takes ages. 7c630fb6-c86e-4120-bb9c-3d811aefce6a
  8. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  9. xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now: How do I correct this error. I just installed Gamepass on my laptop and received this message when trying to play any game. d6de2f0c-3699-4446-8c45-cff4d1ffe429
  10. Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console: Hi, I've recently installed the GamePass app on my tablet as there's only 1 TV in the house and I'm rarely in charge of who uses it when. So far so good in terms of playing games on there. The...