Cloud gaming states that account does not have screen time when it is within the schedule

Discus and support Cloud gaming states that account does not have screen time when it is within the schedule in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is attempting to use cloud gaming on his laptop between 7am - 8am EST but the app states he does not have screen time available. His screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillyB29, Mar 31, 2023.

1. BillyB29
    BillyB29 Guest

Cloud gaming states that account does not have screen time when it is within the schedule

My son is attempting to use cloud gaming on his laptop between 7am - 8am EST but the app states he does not have screen time available.

His screen time schedule is set to 6:30 am - 10:30 pm EST every day (across all devices). There is no time limit set.

If he switches to a console, he has no issues including playing cloud gaming.

If I change the screen time schedule to start at 4:00 am, he is then able to play on the laptop using cloud gaming.

This would lead me to believe there is a time zone issue with cloud gaming for his account, however, I've checked his Xbox profile for anything related to time zone and anything I could find anywhere was correct.

:)

BillyB29, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

To confirm, your son uses the Xbox app to access games on cloud gaming?

Please try it on the internet browser (Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge) via xbox.com/play if it does the same thing.

Be sure to check the PC region by going to the PC Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region.
  3. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

minecraft

It's not 100% confirmed yet. They've stated things are on schedule for a March release, but there are things that could happen within the time frame. For all we know, it could be late March at least.
  4. Arminator Win User

Screen Time Scheduling Problem

Why not simply let people highlight any of the boxes for the time you want out of a full 24hr day. Why make me choose a stupid drop down box that limits my choices and then ends up highlighting only what is available. They need to take notes from the ASUS
    router schedule which is SUPER simple to set time limits throughout the whole day, and several times a day.
    You can propose this idea on the Xbox feedback page at
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
  5. Mochanic Win User

Hi. Have you tried going to your family page on
    Your Family
    ( https://account.microsoft.com/family/)? There find your kid's account and select screen time. You will be able to set the time past midnight for the following day or even deactivate Xbox screen time for a child account.
    Yes of course, but the idiotic way that the screen time schedule was designed you CANNOT choose just whatever you like for it to be.

Why not simply let people highlight any of the boxes for the time you want out of a full 24hr day. Why make me choose a stupid drop down box that limits my choices and then ends up highlighting only what is available. They need to take notes from the ASUS
    router schedule which is SUPER simple to set time limits throughout the whole day, and several times a day.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Hi. Have you tried going to your family page on
    Your Family
    ( https://account.microsoft.com/family/)? There find your kid's account and select screen time. You will be able to set the time past midnight for the following day or even deactivate Xbox screen time for a child account.

Yes of course, but the idiotic way that the screen time schedule was designed you CANNOT choose just whatever you like for it to be.

You can but you need too take into account that 1201am would be the next day. So for example lets say you want too aloow 6pm till 1am on a saturday you would input that has 6pm till 12am on sat then 12am till 1am on a sunday
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming states that account does not have screen time when it is within the schedule - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming states

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  4. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  5. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  7. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  8. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  9. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  10. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2): Hi, I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is there a way I can delete the cloud and thus...