Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been looking through the different help articles here and have not found a solution to the issue at hand. I’m trying to use the cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sango L, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Sango L
    Sango L Guest

Hello,

I’ve been looking through the different help articles here and have not found a solution to the issue at hand. I’m trying to use the cloud gaming feature on my Apple device (iPad). The problem I’m running into is I can click sign in and it allows me to put in my sign in information but once done it takes me to the main Microsoft Xbox page. When I try and sign in on that page it just keeps reloading the page. If I go back to the cloud gaming area it still shows I’m signed out.

Let me give a bit more information so we can try and get straight to a solution. I’m using safari, I’ve cleared cache and cookies, I’ve tried doing it on another wifi network and have even tried cellular. My IOS is up to date as well. I’m having the same issue on other devices as well.

Please help me with this. I hope to get this issue sorted out. I don’t wish to run around in circles.

:)

Sango L, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sango L,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sango L,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having challenges signing in your Microsoft account to play cloud gaming in your iOS devices. Let us you find out what is causing the issue and help fixing it so that you can start on gaming.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you able to play cloud gaming using other devices like PC?

2. Do you have the needed subscription like Xbox Game Pass Ultimate tied up with your account to play cloud gaming?

For the meantime, it is possible that you will need to reset your password with your account because it is stuck in sign in loop. Try resetting your password first to this link: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Additionally, you can check the troubleshooting steps on issues of cloud gaming in iOS devices through this link: Troubleshoot Apple cloud gaming issues | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. ngocphi Win User

Gamesharing subscription but cant play online

If the game.sharing is working is it cloud games you are having issues with?

Cloud is only a subscriber perk and only the subscriber can only sign in on one place at s time cloud and other perks cant.be shared
  5. bdking112 Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming login issues IOS

I am having the same issue and I did all the things you suggested and I’m still not able to sign into Cloud gaming.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Saved games not synced on my xboxes

Hello Alex,

Sorry for the issue with your save data. You can try
    this guide
    to help you. This means that a console you were signed in on is trying to sync to the cloud. This will help you fix the issue.

Items on another console are pending uploaded for this game or app

This item is either in use on another console or pending upload on another console. To solve this problem, you need to sign in to the console that is trying to update the game save so that the cloud save
    can be completed. To do this, do the following:

1. Sign in to your Xbox Live profile.
    2. Go to settings, and then select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select the storage device that contains the saved game that you want to move to the cloud.
    5. Select Games.
    6. Select the game with your saved game.
    7. Select your saved game.
    8. Select Move.
    9. Select Cloud Saved Games.
    Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Sign

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  4. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...: When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play. Please help...
  5. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...
  6. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  7. My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Cloud gaming asks me to sign in, but when i click sign in, it reloads the tab and...: I am trying to play Fortnite off my phone and when I go to sign in after hitting get ready to play it bring back the same screen on the cloud Xbox.. I don’t know what I am doing wrong?...
  8. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...
  9. Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to sign into Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPad: When I attempted to sign into Cloud Gaming it didn’t work and took me back to the previous page, when I try to press “sign in” again it loads with the Xbox symbol for a bit then takes me back to...
  10. Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook): [img] Hey everyone, I've been wanting to play Fortnite really bad lately but I have to resort to playing on a laptop chromebook as I cannot afford a console or a PC. I go into Xbox cloud...