Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc.

Discus and support Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Game Pass Ultimate on my account. My subscription is active and paid for through part of next year. I have a controller connected and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SP4CEMANCrAIG, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc.


    I have Game Pass Ultimate on my account. My subscription is active and paid for through part of next year.

    I have a controller connected and is recognized by the xbox app on my PC.

    When I try to launch a cloud gaming game, One of two things happens. The screen may flash black for a moment like a game is about to load and then the xbox app will minimize to my system tray and my pc goes to the desktop or two I click play and the xbox app flashes back to the cloud gaming library.

    Any advice will be appreciated thanks for your time.

    :)
     
    SP4CEMANCrAIG, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc.

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, I suggest you check if your system is updated to the latest version whether it's Windows 10 or 11, for that follow the instructions below, please.

    Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

    - If there are no updates to be made, I suggest you try the solution below, please.

    Go to Windows Settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Find the Xbox app

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair.

    - If that doesn't solve the problem, try uninstalling the app and installing again.

    - I also suggest that you test Xcloud through the browser, see if the same problem happens, for that use the link below.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/play?xr=shellnav

    Make sure you have your account logged in.

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. SHK_497 Win User

    I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5

    When I launch Forza Horizon 5 it says "Syncing data... please wait."

    If you cancel that process, it makes a Local (on your PC) game save. That game save works, and let's me launch the game without any crashes.

    But, the local game save is empty because I haven't used it before.

    When I switch from the local (on my PC) game save, over to the Xbox Cloud Game Save (which I've used before), it just crashes and freezes like I said before.
  4. Flyingbaconfish Win User

    Issues setting up multiplayer on Ark Survival Ascended

    Yes, as long as the connection keeps working we just need to work on the stability of her game now. Turning off volumetric clouds/fog seems to have helped. It’s so much more stable on my Xbox, I’ve only had one crash since launch.
  5. XBF John Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Steam nejde spustit [Forza Horizon 4 Steam won't start ]

  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashin on game startup

    Thanks for the update Nate, I was checking the official FH5 known issues.

    And there's one saying:
    "Crash - Game may crash on launch for some players. Please see support article "My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC""

    Could you try performing the steps on the support article first?
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
Thema:

Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc.

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming seems to crash or just not launch on my pc. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming seems

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  9. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it: Xbox Cloud Gaming i cant seem to play any game it load to black screen That it anyone know what happening i thought it was my laptop reset it then turn on and off wifi nothing...