Cloud gaming redirect

Discus and support Cloud gaming redirect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got 6 months of gamepass for free with my new wifi. I couldn't install the xbox app because the Microsoft store is broken so I went online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ekrem tulu, Apr 20, 2022.

  1. Ekrem tulu
    Ekrem tulu Guest

    Cloud gaming redirect


    I recently got 6 months of gamepass for free with my new wifi. I couldn't install the xbox app because the Microsoft store is broken so I went online to use it on my browser. Whenever I try to log in I get instantly redirected to a privacy website. What's going on? My account isn't connected to anything else, no family or anything. No one is managing my account. Is this because my account age is technically 16?

    :)
     
    Ekrem tulu, Apr 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cloud gaming redirect

    Hi Ekrem! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

    After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

    https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Cloud gaming redirect

    Well the thing is gamepass does NOT include cloud gaming

    Only xbox gamepass ultimate does
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

    I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  5. Anas Bahit Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

    But fernando im in apple and for apple they tell me to click on share and add it in my phones screen but then i log in and it redirects me to microsoft website.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

    My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

    Fortnite via Xbox Cloud Gaming is only available for web browser access and cannot be launched from the Xbox Cloud Gaming mobile app, Xbox app for Windows or the Xbox console game library. First, you must access the Fortnite page on Epic Games. Then click "Play Now" in the yellow rectangle. From there you will be redirected to the Fortnite page on Xbox Cloud Game. There, just click on "Play", and then the site will ask you to login.

    Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

Cloud gaming redirect

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming redirect - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming redirect

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?: Every time I sign in to my cloud gaming it redirects me to the sign in page again 0df5c5e1-ff5e-4a5a-8fca-d09fa30a781e
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect: Im trying to play The game named fortnite in the xbox cloud gaming but when i Login it redirects me in microsoft web site what do i do please c162e050-61fd-4132-9fb4-8f670e48b0bb

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. why does xbox cloud redirect me