Cloud gaming - problem with region

Discus and support Cloud gaming - problem with region in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all. I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Adix#5
    Adix#5 Guest

Hi all.

I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But like I said, I'm in the UK? What I can do with it? Any help is appreciate.

Thanks

:)

Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Daniel Velasco Alons Win User

My IPs are located in Madrid. I tried about 4 webs about IP geolocation. The IP Database in Microsoft/Azure are outdated.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

contact your ISP and ask them to sort you another IP address out, explain it is affecting region services because your IP is locating you in another country
  4. Adix#5 Win User

Yes, I've check it and seems like you said. Said I'm in Netherland.

Please advise what to do now?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you?

I recommend creating a post and including the ''cloud gaming'' flair in the post for an Xbox member to review the case.

I also recommend reporting the bug via xCloud feedback.

On this link, you can create the post in the official xCloud support community.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/submit

In many cases, other participants on this channel can and will be able to support each other. If not, an Xbox team member will provide an initial response within 24 hours.

Active hours are between:

8am-5pm PST, 7 days a week. - (Outside of active hours, the initial response will fall into the 24-hour window of the next day’s active hours.)
  6. Daniel Velasco Alons Win User

I have the same problem with my account.

I am from Spain with Digi as ISP and I have a dedicated spanish IP address.

I tried by 4G mobile conection too and I faced the same problem.

The problem occurs in Android , IOS and Chrome browser.

I think the problem is in profile/account and not only with IP.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming - problem with region - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming problem

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Problem with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with cloud gaming: I bought Game Pass but skip the queues a bit for cloud games and it still says to wait 160 minutes to play? What is this some kind of scam? I need someone to explain it to me, quickly....
  4. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  5. Problems with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud gaming: Hi all Whenever I try and play cloud gaming through the console (series s) such as dead space (or any other cloud game) the screen keeps refreshing constantly and it's very bad and Pixley etc....
  6. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?: I am trying to load starfield via cloud gaming on my Xbox one, but every time it says launching cloud gaming, it stops then comes up with a screen saying disconnected from cloud gaming session,...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cloud gaming not available in your region