Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game.

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just for the record I am hard wired on Gigabit 1.5 with download speeds around 700-800mb. No cloud game on the Series X is playable. It is so pixelated... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/transfix6, Nov 28, 2022.

1. /u/transfix6
    /u/transfix6 Guest

Just for the record I am hard wired on Gigabit 1.5 with download speeds around 700-800mb. No cloud game on the Series X is playable. It is so pixelated I can’t get past the menu. On the iPad it’s perfect. Any reasoning behind this?

submitted by /u/transfix6
    [link] [comments]

/u/transfix6, Nov 28, 2022
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.

3. onyxishere Win User

Member save game

All save games, regardless of whether you have a Gold membership or not, will be saved to both the cloud and the console.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

Your save is the same regardless if you're using the cloud or local copies as long as the game supports cloud saves. which is the vast majority.

Cross saves are what is not often supported

there are sometimes separate windows store versions and Xbox versions of games, and console is used in the cloud
  5. Sgt Miffy Win User

Blurry and pixelated Fortnite

No I am not playing on the cloud and now some textures look pixel blurred
  6. SILENTFURY20515 Win User

Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming

The problem with that is the Xbox app can't seem to pick up the 3-month sub I have. I just don't understand why this all has to be so difficult. It dont make any sense so I just play the game over the web browser.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Pixelated

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.: When I'm playing it'll pixelate horribly and a line will run from top to bottom and fix it but it happens every few seconds. I have high internet speeds and perfect connection. Its my first time...
  10. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cloud pixelated