Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game.

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just for the record I am hard wired on Gigabit 1.5 with download speeds around 700-800mb. No cloud game on the Series X is playable. It is so pixelated... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/transfix6, Nov 28, 2022.

  1. /u/transfix6
    /u/transfix6 Guest

    Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game.


    Just for the record I am hard wired on Gigabit 1.5 with download speeds around 700-800mb. No cloud game on the Series X is playable. It is so pixelated I can’t get past the menu. On the iPad it’s perfect. Any reasoning behind this?

    submitted by /u/transfix6
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/transfix6, Nov 28, 2022
    #1
  2. David Wirsching Win User

    Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.

  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Doesn’t let me play 2k on cloud gaming

    which 2K 24?

    Only games on Game Pass are available through cloud regardless of whether you own them
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Member save game

    All save games, regardless of whether you have a Gold membership or not, will be saved to both the cloud and the console.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

    Your save is the same regardless if you're using the cloud or local copies as long as the game supports cloud saves. which is the vast majority.

    Cross saves are what is not often supported

    there are sometimes separate windows store versions and Xbox versions of games, and console is used in the cloud
  6. SILENTFURY20515 Win User

    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming

    The problem with that is the Xbox app can't seem to pick up the 3-month sub I have. I just don't understand why this all has to be so difficult. It dont make any sense so I just play the game over the web browser.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
Thema:

Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game.

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming Pixelated regardless of game. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Pixelated

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.: When I'm playing it'll pixelate horribly and a line will run from top to bottom and fix it but it happens every few seconds. I have high internet speeds and perfect connection. Its my first time...
  10. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox cloud pixelated