Cloud gaming on Smart TVs thoughts
Discus and support Cloud gaming on Smart TVs thoughts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft may have an advantage owning servers; however, at the point when cloud gaming is offered on smart TVs Nintendo’s Mario, Zelda, Metroid, ect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CheeseCakeJr, Sep 23, 2023.
Thema:
Cloud gaming on Smart TVs thoughts
Loading...
-
Cloud gaming on Smart TVs thoughts - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming Smart
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Xbox Cloud gaming not showing games on smart TV
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud gaming not showing games on smart TV: Yesterday I was able to play games normally on my smart TV, but today no games are showing up. I've reinstalled the app, signed out, and signed back in to my Microsoft account, and the games still... -
Xbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv): I don't own an Xbox console. But I have Xbox ultimate game pass that I play on my Windows PC and Samsung TV on cloud gaming. How can I share it with my son, so that he can play on smart tv with... -
Is microphone supported on samsumg smart tv cloud gaming yet?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs microphone supported on samsumg smart tv cloud gaming yet?: I am gaming via the Xbox app on my samsung smart tv. The 3.5mm jack input on the controller does not have any sound or microphone functionality. Does a bluetooth headset support the use of a... -
I recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...
in XBoX Games and AppsI recently got game pass for Xbox cloud gaming on my smart tv. It seems to only work for...: I got game pass on my smart tv but it only applies to one profile in the family. It would be ridiculous to pay for a game pass for each person in the same household. How do I apply the game pass...